Is english your native language?

dbcooper

Need a Scottish Option. We use a flavor of English that only we understand.

:D

are you scodish?

I would say yes, but i'm northern so it's like another language to most people (the northern accent and dialect that is)

Which means you might be smoking pot

"Might" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, I don't smoke m8.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Romanian!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I would say yes, but i'm northern so it's like another language to most people (the northern accent and dialect that is)

Its better to have that as a first language cuz we having it as a second language will never ever be like the ones having it as a first language unless we've been long enough in where people have it as a first language. Considering I will never ever be able to live in one, there'll be no fucking way for me to be that good at english. I cant even go to any foreign country, not to mention english speaking countries. So I will always be like half a native english speaker in english

私は英語を話すと思います。

しかし、私はよく分からない。

:P

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

私は英語を話すと思います。

しかし、私はよく分からない。

:P

Kanka keyifler nasıl, türkçe konuş biraz da olur mu?

Im dutch, like some others here.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

well i learned spanish and english at the same time so i have no primary language as i can speak both with out any problems or accent crossing over, if i talk english you i sound as american as it gets ( not redneck but proper educated american ) if i speak in spanish you would never guess i know how to speak english, as my spanish is spot on.

and now im learning mandarin cuz why not?

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

well i learned spanish and english at the same time so i have no primary language as i can speak both with out any problems or accent crossing over, if i talk english you i sound as american as it gets ( not redneck but proper educated american ) if i speak in spanish you would never guess i know how to speak english, as my spanish is spot on.

and now im learning mandarin cuz why not?

How did this happen? One of your family's native language is spanish while other one's is english?

How did this happen? One of your family's native language is spanish while other one's is english?

my parents are both native Spanish speakers but when they came here to the america, they pushed English on my older brother and sisters, to the point where they forgot Spanish by the time i came around they decided it was best if i learned both at the same time.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

my parents are both native Spanish speakers but when they came here to the america, they pushed English on my older brother and sisters, to the point where they forgot Spanish by the time i came around they decided it was best if i learned both at the same time.

English is just my second language so I am far from the way an english native speaker speaks english. My sentences that I make happen to sound rather too weird to native english speakers at times

Nöö. English is just my second-language that I learned during my life.

Native Finnish speaker here.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Nöö. English is just my second-language that I learned during my life.

Native Finnish speaker here.

I take it there are rather too many finnish people here. How could op forget to add it to the list

Spanish as you probably already knew.

You mean you are famous here being known by lots of people?

Yes, but sometimes you wouldn't know it :P

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I speak Dutch.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I speak Dutch.

When one says dutch, weed comes to my mind considering its illegal everywhere but not in holland.

When one says dutch, weed comes to my mind considering its illegal everywhere but in holland.

Last time I heard about it it's illegal there too now. I may be wrong though. Anyway, people speak Dutch in some other countries too, you know. Belgium for example

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

NO

I

SPEAK

BRITISH!

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

No, but not everyone's primary language/native language is english.

I can name 10 members who have primary languages that are not english off the top of my head, and there are far more than that.

I can barely name 10 members at all :(

ich spreche kein Englisch

Your name is sky daddy.

That's two words of english

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it