The road to the ultimate gaming space ship!

zahlio

Hello fellow tech geeks,

The time has come for me to get a e-pee by showing what my current space ships contains off.

Before i start i would like to tell you some of the stuff i want to upgrade is:

• GPU: to a 780 when it arrives.
  • CPU: i7 K series, but that can wait.
  • Fans: Never buy cheap ones.. Going to upgrade when i have the gold... Learned that the hard way...

So now that we are done with that i can show you some pictures and tell you all the good stuff.

THE CONTROL PANEL

Yeah got a 3x screen setup. Not the best as its a colabaration of monitors. Left one is a 3 years old "neovo H-W22s" with 1680x1050, middle is the newest 1/2 year old "BenQ GW2750H" 1080p and right one is the second oldest (2 years) "BenQ G2420HDB" 1080p

The keyboard is the "Corsair K90" and the mouse is the "R.A.T 7" mouse mat is the biggest steal series i could find :) The headset is a "Gamecom" something that i got as a present -.- hate it.. :)

The Machine Room

Case here is the beloved 800d, love that case, its big and mean, just like me :P

GPU is the 6950, used to have crossfire, but couldn't stand the noise it made when they headed up, so gave my brother one of the cards and stayed with one of them.

CPU is my belowed i5 2550k at 4,2 Ghz

PSU is the corsair AX 850, had to have some horsepower when i wanted crossfire, and thought i would future proof myself :) makes no noise and looks cool in the bottom of the case.

Ive got 16gb of corsair vengeance 1600 ram, looks cool and fits into the overall color scheme of the build.

As the CPU cooler ive got the Corsair h100 which runs perfectly and easy.

The fans i don't want to talk about as its some cheap ass laud Sh'*)¤#(!"#... Going to replace them asap!

For storage ive got 4x 2 TB caviar blacks for my pirating needs, and as boot ive got the intel 520 120gb ssd.

The End

I will continue to update this tread on my journey to getting the ultimate gamers space ship, hope you enjoyed reading and see you out there in cyber space!

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

Images aren't working for me.

hmm damn beta version, ill look into it

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

Host your images on an external website such as tinypic.com

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Host your images on an external website such as tinypic.com

yep, guess the image system here dosnt work being in beta and all.

Best regards Zahlio,

Good sir, what is the name of this "ship" i do believe it need a name to show its power and govern the stars!