Help with 140mm fan for cooler

brownninja97

Yesterday i finally ordered my i5 4670k and i brought a raijintek ereboss core. 

Alas it doesnt come with a fan, they basically made it for people that replace the fan anyways.

So then ive got £25 for a one fan ONE FAN OK ONE FAN. 

Raijintek-Ereboss-Core-Edition_small-932

http://www.amazon.co.uk/RAIJINTEK-EreBoss-CORE-CPU-Cooler-140mm/dp/B00O3J1GQQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416434365&sr=8-1&keywords=ereboss+core

There is the heatsink, got it for £30 from amazon, the odd thing is that the other version with the fan was toe to toe with the nh-d14

NO NOCTUA, they are ugly, 

I dont know much about fans, only overviewed a few, i want performance but not a lot of noise.

The only fan i know about is this because its seemingly one of the best out there at the moment http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aerocool-Dead-Silence-14cm-Material/dp/B00GK9IEE4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=16M4HSQR0H3X3M3DACR1

Recommend ahead, im just gonna say dont bother with corsair links, i already know they suck so if you are gonna link them dont bother.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1. Why didn't you order the 4690K? Just wondering

2. SP140?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1. Why didn't you order the 4690K? Just wondering

2. SP140?

too lazy to do a bios update for my ud5h

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

too lazy to do a bios update for my ud5h

Good excuse.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Aerocool DS-140mm (Not PWM, but running at 7v with the included adapter could still work quite well.)
Akasa Apache/Rosewill Hyperborea (Best price to performance)
Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC 2000 PWM
Noiseblocker BlackSilentPro PK-PS

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I hear Cougar fans are decent, if you like orange that is.

The aerocool ds is great!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."