bought a new motherboard

hey i've got a question and i'm kind of in a rush does anyonek now a good 2tb hard disk that's compatible with the Gigabyte Z87-HD3 motherboard the question was does it actually matter which sata disk i buy 

thanks for in advance

CPU: intel i7 4770k 4,1GHZ stock cooler  RAM: 8GB Ripjaws G-Skill8-GB-DDR3-1600 (2x 4gb)  GPU: GTX 760 Msi dual fan PSU: corsair cx 750 WATT modular MBoard: gigabyte-ga-z87-d3h  HDD: WD Caviar black 1tb  SSD: samsung  850 evo 250gb  Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Cherry Red Mouse: Corsair M90 Headset: Gamecom 780 OS: Windows 7 X64

Pretty much any sata hdd will do. 

The seagate barracuda is hard to go wrong with: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seagate-internal-hard-drive-st2000dm001

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

thanks guys do i have to look at the rpm? i'm really bad at looking at hard disks im more of a building person when people already got the stuff =p

CPU: intel i7 4770k 4,1GHZ stock cooler  RAM: 8GB Ripjaws G-Skill8-GB-DDR3-1600 (2x 4gb)  GPU: GTX 760 Msi dual fan PSU: corsair cx 750 WATT modular MBoard: gigabyte-ga-z87-d3h  HDD: WD Caviar black 1tb  SSD: samsung  850 evo 250gb  Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Cherry Red Mouse: Corsair M90 Headset: Gamecom 780 OS: Windows 7 X64

It depends on what you want to do but generally you will be fine, they are all about the same speed unless you start buying cheap drives.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

3'5 you can't really go wrong

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

thanks guys do i have to look at the rpm? i'm really bad at looking at hard disks im more of a building person when people already got the stuff =p

Rpm is't to big a deal but try to go with 7,200 if you can.