Asus Sabranco Motherboard gets a new name and more likely release!

ChaosGoW

I only like the back, I find that the white doesn't match the browns and greens that well. If it was just white and grey, maybe it would look nicer.

Sabertooth Z97 Mark S... Sabranco was the way cooler name.

144Hz goodness

Looks alright, of course all depends on what else its attached to.

I for one do not like all the armour, seems more like a warm blanket to wrap components in and prevent case air flow from cooling anything on the board.

you mean like a build log?

Yeah man, I need some new fap fuel.

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

Not a fan of the fan, camo, or tan/brown connectors... but I guess its as close as we will get.

Meh It's white I personally wouldn't touch it and don't like it I could see it aging very badly and getting discolored.(worse if people smoke near it) But I do really like more options and that it's there for those that want it even if I'm not one of them  :)

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Meh It's white I personally wouldn't touch it and don't like it I could see it aging very badly and getting discolored.(worse if people smoke near it) But I do really like more options and that it's there for those that want it even if I'm not one of them  :)

According the the press release (as reported in all the news posts) they've used some special paint to stop it from discolouring.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

The fan is removable. All the Sabertooths have it, none need it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Looks like a white wersion of the Gryphon. Me likey!

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Looks like a white wersion of the Gryphon. Me likey!

Sabertooth* 

Which it literally is xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yeah man, I need some new fap fuel.

Oh no, I just read the anandtech article...

IT'S LIMITED EDITION Shit, I'll have to get in quick before it sells out...

And does anyone know how many they'll actually produce? I've been searching around and can't find anything

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

According the the press release (as reported in all the news posts) they've used some special paint to stop it from discolouring.

That's cool but it sadly still wont stop smoke stains and things though(damn girlfriend smoking near the computers)

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

That looks very nice. Does that little fan actually help alot? It would look better without it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Really, this is a "sexy" motherboard? The white is completely broken by the beige and green accents, that tiny fan is going to drive everyone nuts, and that thermal armor is such a gimmick.

Am I the only one here that actually likes seeing the traces on the motherboard?

Really, this is a "sexy" motherboard? The white is completely broken by the beige and green accents, that tiny fan is going to drive everyone nuts, and that thermal armor is such a gimmick.

Am I the only one here that actually likes seeing the traces on the motherboard?

When the motherboard is black and the traces are in white/silver, then hell yes. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.