Is Google Glass Dying ?

timothy

Oh my word the comments here are ridiculous.

It's essentially in beta. Do you want to know why the price was high? They only wanted a small amount of *committed* people to try it.

It's a new and rather revolutionary product that is going to take a lot of time for society to get used to, so they didn't want to sell a bunch of units when there are many bugs and such to sort out.

When it's ready for release it will cost around the same as a smartphone.

Pretty much all the other criticisms are based off of this (low adoption because of price, small market due to price.)

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Like all tech, sure it's exciting and has potential, but right now it is not addressing any needs.  In short it is a product that wasn't devised to solve a problem and thus isn't actually required, ergo a novelty. When it's existence actually makes life easier or more efficient, then it will take off. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

K. I wrote a longer reply than this at first but this isn't going anywhere. You have your opinion I have mine. Let's leave it at that.

I was about to reply to you in the same fashion :D. Sorry if it became an argument; that's not what I want LTT to be.

On a related note, I do wish more people were interested in this tech.

Google Glass always felt more like a tech demo to me, a proof of concept more than a viable product.

Hopefully this was just Google testing the waters and them realizing the item isn't ready for market yet and needs more work.

This is what I think of people when I see them wear google glass. 

this along with who want to charge there gasses

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi