Gamer Party.

joelthezombie15

So my birthday is coming up and me and a lot of my friends like games and so do of course and so i wanted a gamer party.

So my plan was to get 2 360s and get halo on one, a racing game maybe on another, get a N64 and get golden eye for that, and maybe street fighter on a PS3. The reason im not doing PC is because i want this to be tournament style and none of my friends have PCs to game on so ya.

And then I need ideas for everything else, like what are the prizes? Nothing over say $20 

Food ideas.

Stuff to do other than video games if someone needs a break

decorations

that kind of stuff, so, any ideas?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

If you email round to your favourite companies, you can get tons of shirts and stickers and stuff that would work well as loot bags. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

If you email round to your favourite companies, you can get tons of shirts and stickers and stuff that would work well as loot bags. 

Thats a good idea

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I cant find the email addresses to do that, am i doing it wrong?

Just go to the contacts us section on a company's website. They should all have one. On the corsair website, scroll over to the bit that says company, then click customer service. There's a little form to fill out.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

How big of a party are we looking at here?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

For food, how about pizza? I can get four pizzas for $20 at Little Caesers.

Grease and controllers dont mix well :D I was thinking like finger food

How big of a party are we looking at here?

10-12-15 people depends but not to big

Just go to the contacts us section on a company's website. They should all have one. On the corsair website, scroll over to the bit that says company, then click customer service. There's a little form to fill out.

I cant find just a general one at like valve and bethesdas site.

10-12-15 people depends but not to big

Ahh, I'm having an event like this in about a week or two. 

Anyone dragging their systems over?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ahh, I'm having an event like this in about a week or two. 

Anyone dragging their systems over?

Ya since i sold my xbox my cousin is bringing one or two of his and one of my freinds is hopefully bringing street fighter for PS3

Ya since i sold my xbox my cousin is bringing one or two of his and one of my freinds is hopefully bringing street fighter for PS3

I meant desktops/laptops. 

I meant desktops/laptops. 

No. no PCs

No. no PCs

Make sure you have plenty of space for people to put things and a few table's lying around for food.

Since you don't have PC's coming in, table space won't be too important.