No Budget Gaming Peripherals

As stated in the title I have no budget for getting a new keyboard and mouse, but I've been having a really hard time choosing.

For the keyboard I've been thinking about the corsair k70 rgb or the new razor chroma

For the mouse I have no idea but I've been leaning towards wireless and have no idea what to choose from : Logitech/Razer/SteelSeries/MadCatz

The wireless steel series sensei seems to be on top so far and the madcatz rat 9 (or whatever lol) is too complex. Razer is confusing on describing their mice so idk which ones are wireless and Logitech is like average.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Recommend a mouse mat to me too! If you actually help me out I might give the best answer a $10 iTunes gift card code (if that's allowed...)

topre switches are the best. They're the most expensive, but if you're willing to spend more, they are quite nice. The cm storm nova touch tkl even have their topre switches compatible with cherry mx keys. Most custom keys are compatible with cherry mx keys. So you can have the awesome topre switches with the ability to heavily customize your keys with it.

The Logitech g602 has a great sensor, the best sensor on a wireless mouse and has a very long battery life. If it looks comfortable to you, i'd highly recommend it.

For mousepad. I generally think larger is better, so i have a Puretrak Talent mousepad. Its very large, very durable, its transportable, and pretty fast for a cloth pad.

K70 is good

sensai

mouse pad? your pants/shorts/leg hair

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

For the mouse, definitely get the Perixx MX-1800. It's hardware was top-of-the-line like two years ago, but is super cheap nowadays. That still means it's got a perfect optical sensor and great feeling switches. It's great for the price, and beats the pants off of any mouse out there until you hit about the $50-60 price range.