CS:GO Steel and DaZeD cut from IBP

LetsBuildPc

Whats your opinion? Was it the right call?  And why did this happen?

Being an IBP fan and a Steel fan i was shocked to hear about this.  No one was really expecting this and since they just came in second at facet i was surprised to hear this. 

Geez man... Only a week late...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Whats your opinion? Was it the right call?  And why did this happen?

Being an IBP fan and a Steel fan i was shocked to hear about this.  No one was really expecting this and since they just came in second at facet i was surprised to hear this. 

Steel maybe, but Dazed? Thats dumb imo, especially (according to what i've seen) without really much prior notice.

Right call or not i guess we can only see when they play a major tournament.

I heard Swag wanted them out initially, Skadoodle and AZK just agreed along.

I felt that Steel should have left long ago, he did actually, about 2 months ago he said he was supposed to leave but decided to drag it out till the year's end.

Def with their recent results they shouldnt have made a roster change.

What?

Steel maybe, but Dazed? Thats dumb imo, especially (according to what i've seen) without really much prior notice.

Right call or not i guess we can only see when they play a major tournament.

I heard Swag wanted them out initially, Skadoodle and AZK just agreed along.

I felt that Steel should have left long ago, he did actually, about 2 months ago he said he was supposed to leave but decided to drag it out till the year's end.

Def with their recent results they shouldnt have made a roster change.

Dazed is toxing as fuck. He's maybe a good player but a missrage, as well as Steel

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Honestly the american teams just need to settle, too many roster changes.  Get some tallet then grow it, then grow it.  I think c9 seems to be on the right page with this finally.