AC Unity gold edition or not get season pass because game too buggy?

I was planning on pre ordering the gold edition for ac unity, but i might just get standard edition and not even buy the season pass later because the game is too buggy for pc, what do you guys think?

Also, do you guys know if the season pass, bought separately, comes with the 20 weapons and 10 outfits, or it’s just the gold edition that has this? (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.304176800/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Unity_-_Gold_Edition.html)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Pre-ordering games.

The very definition of what is killing our hobby.

Please, for everyone's sake (including yours) don't pre-order games, and moreover, don't pre-order games that include the season pass at an elevated price.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Just wait until steam summer sale, by then it should be patched up and cheaper for season pass

I know i shouldn’t pre order games, for me i don’t think that at this moment AC Unity is worth the price it has, but I’ve been so hyped for co-op already with another 3 friends of mine that I just can’t wait, it’s not that I mind graphics being bad , just the story and being able to climb and do crazy stuff like that makes me want to buy the game. but when its buggy, and people say guards randomly spawn and disappear, then that’s what makes me think If it’s even worth spending the extra buck to get season pass, or just play the regular game and that’s it

Pre-ordering games.

The very definition of what is killing our hobby.

Please, for everyone's sake (including yours) don't pre-order games, and moreover, don't pre-order games that include the season pass at an elevated price.

Buying from Ubisoft = killing gaming

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I know i shouldn’t pre order games, for me i don’t think that at this moment AC Unity is worth the price it has, but I’ve been so hyped for co-op already with another 3 friends of mine that I just can’t wait, it’s not that I mind graphics being bad , just the story and being able to climb and do crazy stuff like that makes me want to buy the game. but when its buggy, and people say guards randomly spawn and disappear, then that’s what makes me think If it’s even worth spending the extra buck to get season pass, or just play the regular game and that’s it

Well... don't preorder the game. If you deem it worth it's price, pick it up after it's launched, play it through, and determine for yourself if it's worth the extra money that you'll have to drop on DLC.

If you'd prefer to find out if it's worth it, wait for some unbiased reviews to come out before picking it up.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I would seriously reconsider buying it. If the game is so buggy then you should not purchase the game, not buy the full game instead of the gold edition. I would at least wait till the game is patched.

I was planning on pre ordering the gold edition for ac unity, but i might just get standard edition and not even buy the season pass later because the game is too buggy for pc, what do you guys think?

Also, do you guys know if the season pass, bought separately, comes with the 20 weapons and 10 outfits, or it’s just the gold edition that has this? (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.304176800/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Unity_-_Gold_Edition.html)

Just wait until steam summer sale, by then it should be patched up and cheaper for season pass

I would seriously reconsider buying it. If the game is so buggy then you should not purchase the game, not buy the full game instead of the gold edition. I would at least wait till the game is patched.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Do not. Vote with your wallet, Ubisoft Just Keep on Digging. EA realised shortly after the shitstorm of BF4. Ubisoft, are going to take a little longer to realise...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit