My very first build **UPDATED** (600T White w/ Sabertooth)

MathijsZ77

CORSAIR 600T WHITE EDITION W/ SABERTOOTH Z77, CORE i7 3770K, 2 * 840 PRO 128 GB IN RAID 0

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

V1.0 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10976-my-very-first-build/

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Components:

• Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H55 w/ Push Pull using the H100i fans
  • GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double Dissipation
  • Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8 GB - 2133 MHz
  • Boot Drive: 2 Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series 128 GB in RAID 0 
  • Hard DriveNone, for storage I'm using a Synology DS212J with 2 WD RED 3TB drives in RAID 1 (I'm not really satisfied with the speeds of it)

Pictures:

P1170182.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

P1170132.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

P1170134.jpg

P1170175.jpg

P1170142.jpg

P1170164.jpg

P1170165.jpg

P1170177.jpg

P1170167.jpg

P1170169.jpg

P1170140.jpg

I would love to hear your reactions on this build  :D 

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

its a beautiful build!!! i just dont like the sticker on the gpu...heh the ghost thing..id cover that up or try removing it :P  . your build is more of the very clean and sleek look..that sticker is trying to make it one of those cases with animations and stickers all over it heh...(im not talking about the tuf inside sticker :P that looks awesome)

its a beautiful build!!! i just dont like the sticker on the gpu...heh the ghost thing..id cover that up or try removing it :P  . your build is more of the very clean and sleek look..that sticker is trying to make it one of those cases with animations and stickers all over it heh...(im not talking about the tuf inside sticker :P that looks awesome)

It's no sticker and I quite like it  :P

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

remove the hdd cages and stick the ssds in a 5.25'' bay or behind the right side pannel that would clean things up a bit and and also stick the harddisk in the 5.25" bay

looks great. the lighting position is perfect. nice mix of white and dark in the case. what lights are you using???

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

looks great. the lighting position is perfect. nice mix of white and dark in the case. what lights are you using???

Thanks mate, I'm really satisfied with the build myself. Otherwise I would'nt have postes this on the forum and took the time to make the pictures.

For the lightin I'm using the NZXT Sleeved White LED's (2 meter). It's a really nice product.

we have build two almost identical PC´s

the only difference is CPU, RAM, storage

i have even put the TUF series sticker in the same spot.

:)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Beautiful build, very good cable management and I love the black and white colour scheme.

Only thing I would change would be 3770K for 3570K and then get an HD 7950, assuming this build will be used for gaming.

so clean and fresh -Rick Ross but, seriously that build is clean espically since its your first

Beautiful build, very good cable management and I love the black and white colour scheme.

Only thing I would change would be 3770K for 3570K and then get an HD 7950, assuming this build will be used for gaming.

I'm no gamer, occasionally I play a game  :lol: 

I previously owned an iMac, I sold the damn thing so I had the money to build this beast. 

The only thing I've upgraded is the second SSD.

Edit: My main wish for my computer is the speed and the look. Not to play games at >60 FPS.

Edited by MathijsZ77

Wow, awesome cable management in the back!!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

If only i could cable manage that well haha. Nice build, gotta love XFX Ghost coolers :)

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Excellent case :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

It's great you love what you've built! we need to build for our selves first and people will either like it or they won't. Difference in tastes is one of the greatest things about people. If we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring.

I love the white and black/grey colour scheme. Really similar to mine! :D

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Derpy question, where did you buy those white extension wires from?

"Mac OS X Snow Leopard is like a really hot cheerleader. Mac OS X Lion is the same cheerleader dropped into a pile of sh!t" - Alex Krasny
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves." -Geralt of RiviaThe Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

Love it ;) , i personaly really like xfx cards

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Very nice and clean build, good job! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Derpy question, where did you buy those white extension wires from?

Think I got them from http://alternate.nl, a Dutch webshop.

remove the hdd cages and stick the ssds in a 5.25'' bay or behind the right side pannel that would clean things up a bit and and also stick the harddisk in the 5.25" bay

No.

Wow, awesome cable management in the back!!

Thanks, I really hated my life when I was working on it.. 

If only i could cable manage that well haha. Nice build, gotta love XFX Ghost coolers :)

It's not hard, it is just terrible to do..  :P

I do really love the XFX cooler, it looks so ballin'.

It's great you love what you've built! we need to build for our selves first and people will either like it or they won't. Difference in tastes is one of the greatest things about people. If we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring.

Sir, you couldn't be more right!

Love it ;) , i personaly really like xfx cards

Thanks! And, who doesn't??!!  :D

Very nice and clean build, good job! 

Thank you very much!!  :D

Wow, the black and white scheme looks fantastic!

I love the dim looking lighting that gives off a very professional looking interior, what LED fans/strips are you using?

Wow, the black and white scheme looks fantastic!

I love the dim looking lighting that gives off a very professional looking interior, what LED fans/strips are you using?

Thanks, I'm using NZXT Sleeved White LED 2 meter.

Great looking build :D 

I personally would have gone with an i5 and a 7950 instead :)

Great looking build :D

I personally would have gone with an i5 and a 7950 instead :)

No gamer  :P