Heaven Society - Week 25 (Bakemonogatari) [Giveaway Link Inside]

Well, still stuck with mobile so I'm not in this week either but I can't wait to start watching anime again when I get a computer up here, just by the picture alone this looks like it might be too shameless even for me.

140214021831149965.gif

Just ocasionally fanservice, don't worry.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

A very interesting series. If you're just interested in action and not much talking then it's probably not for you ;)

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Just watched the first episode. I find subs hard to pay attention with. I'm either watching or reading. 

I like the art style though. 

Blarg

Fair enough. But man you @me 3 times, I though it was a emergency or something.

LOL my bad, it's just basic procedure lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i am blown backwards, baffled beyond reason and my mind is imploded by the people who haven't watched this.

the monogatari series is a fundamentally mandatory  rudimentary watch as "one of those that stands out" anime.

You have watched baccano? kaiji/akagi? mushishi? kino no tabi? kaiba?

As for bakemonogatari, its just so well made, 

the animation, the dialogue, the everything.

It might not be everyones cup of tea,

but you have to accept the awesome production.

I love the style if you didn't guess that already :P.

What a week 25, I'm currently watching the strain so this seems right up my alley.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It's a pretty good series I'm checking it to see if there's an actual beginning like Shinobu fully grown and the MC getting his powers.

It's a pretty good series I'm checking it to see if there's an actual beginning like Shinobu fully grown and the MC getting his powers.

You won't get a full introduction where they feed everything to you from the beginning to end.

They give you bits and pieces here and there throughout the show. 

Not to say much but the second season gives some background story.

(mmm.. thought it was second season, now i'm not so sure.)

You won't get a full introduction where they feed everything to you from the beginning to end.

They give you bits and pieces here and there throughout the show. 

Not to say much but the second season gives some background story.

(mmm.. thought it was second season, not i'm not so sure.)

Yeah, I suspected as much since nothing turns up in my search. It's a shame. Would be a pretty good watch if they did.

as far as I can see, Hulu and Crunchyroll don't have episodes 13-15 of bakemonogatari.  :|

must find other means...

Old shit no one cares about but me.

as far as I can see, Hulu and Crunchyroll don't have episodes 13-15 of bakemonogatari.  :|

must find other means...

There are plenty of ways nya~☆

Like buying the BD/DVD, then getting the sub files from your preferred fansub groups...

@MyInnerFred are we making this a 2 week thing to go along with the giveaway or do you want a new poll to go up tonight?

anyways so i have started into Monogatari Series: Second Season and all i have to ask is why does Tsubasa Hanekawa no longer have glasses?

@MyInnerFred are we making this a 2 week thing to go along with the giveaway or do you want a new poll to go up tonight?

anyways so i have started into Monogatari Series: Second Season and all i have to ask is why does Tsubasa Hanekawa no longer have glasses?

Hmmm idk what do you think, Arararararararagi-san?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I say 2 weeks since im still like 20+ episodes till im done

Good series huh?

ya but it kind of jumps around in time oddly

Shaft and linear don't like each other.

Monogatari Series: Second Season is getting annoying i have watched all of the seasons in the last few days i dont need these summery episodes lol

Monogatari Series: Second Season is getting annoying i have watched all of the seasons in the last few days i dont need these summery episodes lol

I just skipped those summary ones

I just skipped those summary ones

i have been but it takes me like a 3rd the episode to decide that clearly there will be no no new content in the episode because I think it could be a little flash back that is relevant to what is going to happen in the episide

i have been but it takes me like a 3rd the episode to decide that clearly there will be no no new content in the episode because I think it could be a little flash back that is relevant to what is going to happen in the episide

Lol you've been trolled xD

im only on episode 5 of the first season. have not been home much this week.

Blarg

the anime is just Bakemonogatari shown from the eyes of the women. did you not see the whole thing I posted for someone else? The entire anime is basically more fanservice that they can sell the monogatari otaku.

the anime is just Bakemonogatari shown from the eyes of the women. did you not see the whole thing I posted for someone else? The entire anime is basically more fanservice that they can sell the monogatari otaku.

second season? there is alot of new content in it that was basically mentioned or alluded to at other points but it is far from the same thing from her side