Heaven Society - Week 25 (Bakemonogatari) [Giveaway Link Inside]

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

Bakemonogatari 

Synopsis 

The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. 

Read more at MAL

23dbb1c27ba1bc18ee2699bdf5b0a9a2.png

folder.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Order to watch

Monogatari series in order below:

Bakemonogatari 
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Hanamonogatari

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird@Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire@yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy@Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3@Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising@brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Celebrating the 25th Week of the Club Giveaway~!

^ ^Click Me^ ^

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oddly enough, i never finished this... It wasn't bad, but i started it at a bad time, had to go home (Belgrade), and never continued it (i think i watched till that monkey part) :)

Is it that good O.o Should i invest all of my free time for finishing this (even though i have 3-4 test this week i didn't study for....) O.o

Hum? We had a vote?

I don't remember there being one? Then again, I have a terrible memory.

I've already watched this anime, twice. It's not bad, but I just can't bring myself to like it, if only because of Shaft's animation style that's all over the place...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hum? We had a vote?

I don't remember there being one? Then again, I have a terrible memory.

I've already watched this anime, twice. It's not bad, but I just can't bring myself to like it, if only because of Shaft's animation style that's all over the place...

Nope no voting this week but there is a polling thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247779-heaven-society-week-25-anime-poll-giveaway-link-inside/#entry3397950

Because it's a special week were not voting this week. I get the pick!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nope no voting this week but there is a polling thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247779-heaven-society-week-25-anime-poll-giveaway-link-inside/#entry3397950

Because it's a special week were not voting this week. I get the pick!

Fair enough. But man you @me 3 times, I though it was a emergency or something.

Time to return to Second Season... I stopped after [spoilers]... Dayum that was awesome...

Well, still stuck with mobile so I'm not in this week either but I can't wait to start watching anime again when I get a computer up here, just by the picture alone this looks like it might be too shameless even for me.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

xD I think the cover art says enough...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Well, still stuck with mobile so I'm not in this week either but I can't wait to start watching anime again when I get a computer up here, just by the picture alone this looks like it might be too shameless even for me.

I thought the same way till I watched it. Good stuff I tell ya, @Oshino Shinobu recommended it and I've got no regrets! :D

I thought the same way till I watched it. Good stuff I tell ya, @Oshino Shinobu recommended it and I've got no regrets! :D

I broke my phone this week and had to replace it so my laptop money went into buying out a Z2 but if this is going to be a multiple week event and i happen to have the time, then I'll give her a shot this Friday.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

There is a degree of fanservice, but not that much. A lot of the anime is dialogue based with interesting characters and plot. A good mix of comedy, romance, psychological, supernatural, action, ecchi and lengthy and sometimes confusing dialogue glory.

#1 anime series of all time for me.  

It is a great show for anyone who hasn't watched it. 

Toothbrush is in the season after this.. I think? but anyways lots of good stuff.

It is a great show for anyone who hasn't watched it. 

Toothbrush is in the season after this.. I think? but anyways lots of good stuff.

Yes... yes it is. 

awww family bonding time ;)

Lol you could call it that. The ending of that scene was the best... 

Lol you could call it that. The ending of that scene was the best... 

haha yeah the show is great and that is just one example of it being amazing. 

Ello!

I started nise like a year ago...