Regarding the HUGH Forum giveaway

xByakko

Guys, IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED OUT THE FORUM GIVEAWAY, GO NOW!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/21586-huge-computex-giveaway-sponsored-by-wd-and-steiger-dynamics/

The reason I'm making this thread is because even though heaps of people have entered, the PRIZES GIVEN depends on the AVERAGE VIEWS  of ALL of the WD Computex videos. At the time of making this thread, the average views on the WD videos are still far under 20,000 views.

The views on the day 1 video is growing nice and steady, but the remaining 5 videos are still not enough. As some of you may not be interested in the videos themselves, the view system don't register your views if simply open it in another tab and close it.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS! This also supports Linus and the crew so they can go to more cool events to bring us these kinds of coverage.

The videos not only covers WD products, but Linus also goes over some storage related information that are great to know.

Remember that the Computex coverage is sponsored by WD so please do check them out. It's not just about the prizes given in this particular giveaway, but if this giveaway is nice and successful, MORE giveaways are sure to come!

(Side note: Forgive me for my horrible spelling skills in the title, my mistake for not checking the spelling in the title.)

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Why are you spamming the forum with this? I guarantee everyone that's a member on the forum already knows about it. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB