Weird artifact on water with SEUS (Minecraft)

Bronese

I just installed SEUS for Minecraft 1.7.10 and i noticed something weird about the water, there were little "sprites"/aritfacts on them... picture of these "sprites"/artifacts are in the link below. My PC specs will also be in the link below

SPRITES

http://imgur.com/x8H6gqp

PC Specs

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bronese/saved/C4ZWGX

Nuggets In Pajamas 

Is it just in Minecraft?

yes, only in minecraft

Nuggets In Pajamas 

What's your monitor?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

What's your monitor?

some old dell monitor i used to use on my 5 year old dell...

Nuggets In Pajamas 

Might be the monitor failing to display the pixels?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Might be the monitor failing to display the pixels?

shouldnt be, my monitor runs perfect any and every game, well except at higher resolutions as it uses a VGA cable...

Nuggets In Pajamas 

yes, only in minecraft

Try using an unmodded version of Minecraft. If it's fine, then it's something to do with the mod. Maybe a possible conflict, but I don't know as I haven't played Minecraft in ages

Edit: ask on the minecraftforum

I think it's still your monitor, the water is at a higher res than the rest of the stuff and it's just the water that has missing pixels. My guess is that the FPS on your minecraft is a bit too high for your monitor

I think it's still your monitor, the water is at a higher res than the rest of the stuff and it's just the water that has missing pixels. My guess is that the FPS on your minecraft is a bit too high for your monitor

idk, it just doesnt seem "plausible"

Nuggets In Pajamas 

This is a known issue with Maxwell based GPUs. (750, 750ti, 800m and 900 series) No known fix yet, Sonic Ether made his shader on a kepler based GPU so... it's probably a problem with Nvidia drivers. ;c