Consoles, not always shit.

Redheadsrule13

I had a nice post written, but I had a retard moment and refreshed the page accidentally, losing it all. So; consoles. They're not always shit. 
Evidence:

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

well.

as time went by xbox 360 got better cause gameplay on some of those titles was just phenominal.

ps3 had some great games preformance was a minor issue....

ps4 and xbone are definately shit.

wiiU is perfect.

it actually can do 1080 at 60fps sometimes, and when it cants its damn close.

also its been on the market longer and has more, better, and cheaper games.

also its from nintendo. so +1 awesome points.

pc and nintendo. only way to go.

buyiing a console isnt worth it to me unless the total cost of those 11/5 stars YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME games is more than the cost of the console at launch.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

ive been playing advanced warfare on my console for the past day and its been fine, nothing that i didnt expect. as long as its 60fps im perfectly fine.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I had a nice post written, but I had a retard moment and refreshed the page accidentally, losing it all. So; consoles. They're not always shit. 

Evidence:

Sorry but this means nothing, this game is very very easy to run on pc, in fact gpu boost never kicked in for this game and I ran it at 800 something mhz at around 60% gpu usage. My gpu clocks to 1215mhz.... so basically at best this game uses a little bit more than 1/3rd of my gpu and still the consoles can't keep a solid 60fps. Xbox one especially with whatever 13??x1080p it runs at.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

#NotAllConsoles

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

The new COD is a shitty console port and is totally gimped for PC.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

The new COD is a shitty console port and is totally gimped for PC.

Can't say I played it myself, but based on the benchmarks Luke did and Totalbiscuit's comments on it I wouldn't say that either statements are true (ok FoV sliders not working in single player sucks)

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

Consoles are shit because they are the reason devs have to lower the graphis, make games first for consoles, then port it poorly for pc.

The only thing keeping consoles alive are exclusives, so yeah, no wonder they are so good, they HAVE to be extremely good.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I mainly use mine for watching YT in bed

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Sorry but this means nothing, this game is very very easy to run on pc, in fact gpu boost never kicked in for this game and I ran it at 800 something mhz at around 60% gpu usage. My gpu clocks to 1215mhz.... so basically at best this game uses a little bit more than 1/3rd of my gpu and still the consoles can't keep a solid 60fps. Xbox one especially with whatever 13??x1080p it runs at.

To some degree maybe. It's a well optimised game that runs well on both PC and console, so it's a win for both. It's good on PC for a change, and not shit in console for a change. Sure, it doesn't justify the consoles, but it's not shit, and that's the point.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

The only console that isn't bad at the moment is the Wii U. The obvious reason is, that they get different and unique games, that aren't published on the pc, because it is just an extremly different experience. Xbox and PS4 are just cheap computers with controllers -  nothing special, pretty boring and hardly any possibilities

The only console that isn't bad at the moment is the Wii U. The obvious reason is, that they get different and unique games, that aren't published on the pc, because it is just an extremly different experience. Xbox and PS4 are just cheap computers with controllers -  nothing special, pretty boring and hardly any possibilities

So what about games like Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive, Halo Master Chief Collection, Destiny, Order: 1886, Resogun, Killzone, Ground Zeroes, WWE 2K15, PT, possibly the next Silent Hill, Killer Instinct, LittleBigPlanet 3, Uncharted 4, InFamous, The Last of Us HD, etc? Do they suddenly not count? None of those games are on WiiU or PC.

Seems like the only argument around here is "they don't have games that I want to play, that means they are shit". I own a WiiU but it's been sitting collecting dust for months, does that mean the console is shit though? No. It just has nothing of interest to me right now.

So what about games like Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive, Halo Master Chief Collection, Destiny, Order: 1886, Resogun, Killzone, Ground Zeroes, WWE 2K15, PT, possibly the next Silent Hill, Killer Instinct, LittleBigPlanet 3, Uncharted 4, InFamous, The Last of Us HD, etc? Do they suddenly not count? None of those games are on WiiU or PC.

Seems like the only argument around here is "they don't have games that I want to play, that means they are shit". I own a WiiU but it's been sitting collecting dust for months, does that mean the console is shit though? No. It just has nothing of interest to me right now.

None of those i would call title, where there isn't another game on pc that is better