Who or what is a858?

nanowatt

I came accros the a858 and for me is just a mystery.The internet is literally empty there's not much information about this.What it could be and more important who would do this and why?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

A massive headache.

And also sort of a repost http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247029-what-does-this-mean/

This was my first "This is a repost" post.. I don't like it.. Won't do it again

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yep read that right now but is still a mistery i mean...if this is not human then what is it?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

why does everything you link not work??

mystery

A massive headache.

And also sort of a repost http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247029-what-does-this-mean/

Even so it's strange some people complain that old posts that gave us any clue were deleted and the new ones are just gone in seconds

Like I said in the other thread. It could be aliens trying to communicate with us or it could be someone smashing their face against a keyboard. Either one, I want to know more about it.

A massive headache.

why does everything you link not work??

broken.

Like I said in the other thread. It could be aliens trying to communicate with us or it could be someone smashing their face against a keyboard. Either one, I want to know more about it.

I found something strange.Do you remember Webdriver Torso? That channel post a video on a very strict scheledue but also does the a858.I wonder if there's any connection because acording to someone on reddit some of these encripted writings are reffering to colors and shapes

I found something strange.Do you remember Webdriver Torso? That channel post a video on a very strict scheledue but also does the a858.I wonder if there's any connection because acording to someone on reddit some of these encripted writings are reffering to colors and shapes

*Puts on tinfoil hat* 

Well that certainly is suspicious.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Well that certainly is suspicious.

Wait a second! If your meant to be Sherlock then you would put on a deerstalker hat not a tinfoil hat. Who are you really???

Wait a second! If your meant to be Sherlock then you would put on a deerstalker hat not a tinfoil hat. Who are you really???

I hate that hat

That is true. You do hate it but just do it for the fans. :)

jDktnD1.gif

That is true. You do hate it but just do it for the fans. :)

jDktnD1.gif

Is there a Sherlock meme or gif for everything? :D

Is there a Sherlock meme or gif for everything? :D

Yup

u5ebEnz.gif

@techswede So Sherlock, after you faked your death why was it that you told plenty of people that you faked it except Dr.Watson? You even let some people that you barley knew, know that you faked it. You left Dr.Watson in a shock for quite some time didnt you? Explain yourself please?

@techswede So Sherlock, after you faked your death why was it that you told plenty of people that you faked it except Dr.Watson? You even let some people that you barley knew, know that you faked it. You left Dr.Watson in a shock for quite some time didnt you? Explain yourself please?

He might've said something.. indiscreet

He might've said something.. indiscreet

Last time I watched Sherlock was in January this year when the new episodes where being released so I can't completely remember everything. Also, I can't wait till next season, Jim Moriarty is back!

Last time I watched Sherlock was in January this year when the new episodes where being released so I can't completely remember everything. Also, I can't wait till next season, Jim Moriarty is back!

O0Ce5Ut.gif