Are we ready for 4K?

Luc401

inb4 Crysis 3 update to utilise 4k res and kill every1s computers

neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

Call of duty ghosts 2. You can now tell how big someones "junk" is due to new 4k technology.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

There have been quite a few movies shot in 4k already so we already have media being filmed in the new standard. What we don't have is disc being mass produced or even players for the 4k format. Blu-ray in it's current form can already have 120gb of data on them but we need new blu-ray players. Once those start to get introduced than it can be a more viable option. TV would need a new way to compress it's signal and data caps would be reached much faster if 4k video content with a decent bitrate is being viewed. 

Prices for the tv's are going to be holding this back for awhile because people don't want to spend 8k+ on a new tv.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Call of duty ghosts 2. You can now tell how big someones "junk" is due to new 4k technology.

you will be able to see the faces in the eyes of the nerds that play it and there last dieing moments of the purchasing the game  

Character artist in the Games industry.

you will be able to see the faces in the eyes of the nerds that play it and there last dieing moments of the purchasing the game  

better yet all the fat oafs that say they are girls on the internet.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

better yet all the fat oafs that say they are girls on the internet.

nothing wrong with being a "in the closet" trans person :| 

Character artist in the Games industry.

nothing wrong with being a "in the closet" trans person :| 

Well if you look anything like your profile picture then nobody minds where me, i look like my profile picture just that im brown.

Listen if you care.

This is the problem with many things in technology. If there isn't a decent amount of 4K content, nobody will want to use 4K, if there aren't enough 4K users, nobody will produce 4K content. Somebody will have to go first and the other will follow.