[Build Log] Black&White Switch 810 - Case change?

Deaven

In a week i will order more parts.

Option 1: EK-KIT L360 with white tubing and other fans + another GTX770

Option 2: Full kit with watercooling for both GPU and CPU

I dont really care about GPU overclocking tbh.

It seems to me that you really want to get another 770. 

If you dont really care about it looking cooler, (as in better looking) than get the extra 770.

It wouldnt hurt since your gaming on more than one monitor.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

Everything is running smoothly, as usually.

Can't wait to get this on water now, hoping that the 770 blocks will get out soon so i can buy everything when im first on it.

Im happy with the cable management i did too, or what do you guys think?

attachicon.gif20130614_102240.jpg

Edit:

3dmark Demo Results:

attachicon.gif3Dmark Score.jpg

TRy and make those Graphics Card cables tighter.  They look loose.  Other than that you're clear!  :lol:

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

And you should take off that top sticker of the PSU

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I want to thank you for basically building my planned build for me. A very nice preview indeed. :) Now I can see if everything looks like I was planning it to look.

Looks freaking awesome. The white and black and the Sabertooth... It's so pretty!

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

NONONONONONONNONONONONONONONO.  NO WHITE TUBING. USE MAYHEMS PASTEL WHITE AND INSTALL WHITE LED STRIPS. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Yea, i will be going for Mayhems

Edit: Will be going for this:

Swiftech MCP655 + Alphacool Top

EK Clean CSQ Nickel + Acetal

Monsoon Matt black Compression fittings.

Primochill Advanced LRT

Mayhems pastel white

Coolgate 360 Rad

Phobya Reservoir - Matt black

Noiseblocker or Scythe Slipstream fans

the sooner we see it without the stock cooler the better, you made pretty much the same choices as I would heave had I the money love the look of the rig so far can't wait to see how it shapes up :)

the sooner we see it without the stock cooler the better, you made pretty much the same choices as I would heave had I the money love the look of the rig so far can't wait to see how it shapes up :)

Thanks, and yes the stock cooler is awful!

• 2 months later...

It seems to me that you really want to get another 770. 

If you dont really care about it looking cooler, (as in better looking) than get the extra 770.

It wouldnt hurt since your gaming on more than one monitor.

He only gaming on 1, you have to have atleast 3 monitors to run nvidia surround. So no the extra 770 isn't really needed. I would rather just cool the CPU and GPU if it were me.

NONONONONONONNONONONONONONONO.  NO WHITE TUBING. USE MAYHEMS PASTEL WHITE AND INSTALL WHITE LED STRIPS. 

Or just use Primochill white tubing and distilled water. If he were going to use clear tubing I would go with the Aurora white coolant and some LEDs, that stuff looks amazing with some nice lights, it gives it a great affect. 

Yea, i will be going for Mayhems and tygon tubing =)

Edit: Will be going for this:

Swiftech MCP655 + Alphacool Top

EK Clean CSQ Nickel + Acetal

Monsoon Matt black Compression fittings.

Primochill Advanced LRT

Mayhems pastel white

Coolgate 360 Rad

Phobya Reservoir - Matt black

Noiseblocker or Scythe Slipstream fans

make sure you dont get tubing with plasticizer on it. REad the tubing that is ok fo the build on Mayhems website. some tubing will make the coolant look yellow and dirty, and i would reccomend using Masterkleer or rigid acrylic tubing from Primochill.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Looks amazing so far! Looking forward to seeing it without that cooler on next! ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I have a gunmetal switch 810. That thing is awesome! Planning on water lolling in the near future

i5 3570k @ 4.6 GHz - GTX 670 SLI (Hoping To Upgrade to R9 290X) - Asus P8Z77-V Pro - Corsair Vengeance Pro 4x4GB - Intel Thermal Solution - Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128 GB - Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB - Switch 810

Corsair Vengeance K70 - Razer Taipan - Thermatake Shock One - Steel Series QCK - Asus VS247H-P (Media) - Acer GD235HZbid (Gaming)

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleSpaceGaming Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dsgmax

All the watercooling parts arrived, but ofc i forgot 2 compression fittings so im not able to build it today. 

Keep us updated, what tubing and coolant did you end up going with? 

Looks really good :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

nice shroud  :P

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.