Need help with case choice! Core V71, H440, C70

Iconiic

Ok so I am currently running a mATX build using the Define Mini. I feel the size of the case may be limiting my airflow, occaisonally I see my CPU get very high.

Over past week I have altered fan placement and checked paste still getting same results.

I have decided I am going to try out a diffrrent case, by doing this it will open many more possibilities such as H100i or other cooling options which isin't really possible with the mini.

I will firstly list my set up, in the future and if needed I may change MB to ATX

I7 4770k
Hyper Evo 212 - 28-35C idle. 60-70C load
Gigabyte R9 290x 4GB Windforce (now this can get hot with some games and with the case being smaller and not a great amount of ventillation i feel this may be causing a huge temp rise in the case)

The cases I'm currently divided between are the:

Thermatake Core V71
NZXT H440
Corsair C70

I don't want to go to crazy with the case price so anything around the same price as the ones above I may considor, I like the idea of a window and generally the case to just look nice.

Can you recommend which of the above or any other case and what would be best cooling set up.

Thank you.

The H440 is pretty easy to make the build look clean because of the PSU cover and the drive mounting options. 

An OC'd GTX 970 often beats the R9 290x at MUCH lower heat and power draw

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Phanteks Enthoo Pro

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Thank you for the input guys.

@Faceman @Oshino Shinobu Quick question about the h440 will the h100i perform well when I add it in, in the future?

@Archangel1994 Thank you for the advice I already have the 290x with no problems but soon as any issues arise trust me I will be looking around.

Thank you for the input guys.

@Faceman @Oshino Shinobu Quick question about the h440 will the h100i perform well when I add it in, in the future?

Yep. The H440 is pretty friendly with radiators.