Your FIRST PC Games

Atomika

20655413-260x260-0-0_Mr%2BPotato%2BHead%

Not even kidding here.

You legend

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

Screens - Acer K27HL | Acer S23HL | 32" Full HD TV (Don't know brand) | 

First game ever

GTA Vice City on PS2 - Have 2.9K Hours.......................................... 

First PC Game(s)

Garry's Mod - 2000 Hours

Minecraft - Couple Hundred

Ace of Spades - 100 Hours

League of Legends - Easily 2000 Hours on my current Account

Favorite Game at this Moment

League of legends, just started getting back into it

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

Screens - Acer K27HL | Acer S23HL | 32" Full HD TV (Don't know brand) | 

Runescape

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Counter strike 1.6

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

The game that really got me into pc gaming. The multiplayer was awesome 

It's called Devastation. And the gameplay might look like poo right now. But back then it was the coolest thing ever

I was a pc gamer back when there were floppy discs and diskettes too though.

But i wasn't as into it as i was when i played devastation.

My dad helped me play Might and Magic II after i had mastered mario. If the commodore 64 counts as a pc

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Very first PC games I played:

Warhammer 40k: Rites of War

F1 Championship Season 2000

Civ IV and EVE were my first as far as I can remember.

(first and only PC games I bought physical copies of also)

Unreal Tournament 2003 and Counter-strike 1.5 were first two games I've installed on my very first PC like 13 years ago.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

my first pc game was Half life and then counterstrike back in 98-99

Way back when Tape drives were still somewhat of a luxury item and HDD's were nearly the price of a car, meaning only businesses owned them

and 5-10MB HDD was considered enormous.

My first games were typed into the computer from a magazine in BASIC and saved on tape.

that was before you could actually buy games in a store.

The first computer game I played was actually on the ORIGINAL Apple. my uncle built it in a bread box.

He actually managed to pay for most of his house when he sold it as a collectors item.

First arcade game was the legendary Computer Space.

My very first game? Kings Quest 1. Used IBM PC Jr. My dad got rid of that piece of crap pretty fast and found a custom PC shop. Luckily we lived in San Jose, CA so there was not a short supply. Schools all used Apple computers where I grew up. My best friend had an Amiga. 

blogkingsquestibmpcjrfront.jpg

That game was awesome though. Played all those Quest games. Space Quest, Police Quest and the original Test Drive, Defender of the Crown are games that stick out when I was a kid.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Runescape

Good man ;) (Sorry if you're a woman, I use this  term to say "Good on you" haha)

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles, that I was far to young to understand so spent the time hitting random keys but loved it so much that I recently bought 1946 off Steam for £3.46  :D

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles, that I was far to young to understand so spent the time hitting random keys but loved it so much that I recently bought 1946 off Steam for £3.46  :D

Haha :D

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Wolfenstein 3D

Wing Commander

Red Baron

Is Wolfenstein 3D any good? I saw it a while back and thought about purchasing a copy.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Minecraft, used to have a crazy addiction to that damn game.

Minecraft. Runescape.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

The first game I ever bought was MechWarrior 2; still one of the better games ever made.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

I think my first Windows PC game was Unreal Tournament. But by that time I'd been gaming on Macs for years dating back to Wolfenstein 3D and Doom.

Oddworld: Abe's Odyssee
Freddie Fish and the case of the missing kelp seeds
Putt-Putt saves the zoo

Descent
Age of Empires

I was playing that on Windows 95 or 98, can't remember.

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.