htc one mini 2 or htc one m7

hi im jau

these phones are good but different in some ways, what do you prefer? I know htc one mini 2 has bad specs but its camera looks good. and the htc one still has good specs. 

One M7. I have it, a fantastic phone!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Just throwing this out there: Have you had a look at other phones? Something from Samsung or a Nexus Device?

yeah, but i'm not really a fan of phones that uses mostly plastic, nexus is really good but not a fan of the camera

yeah, but i'm not really a fan of phones that uses mostly plastic, nexus is really good but not a fan of the camera

M7 is the better phone. The camera quality isn't as good when it comes to zooming and cropping after you take the pic, but it's still good. Just make sure you don't get a unit with the pink camera issue though.

"Rawr XD"

m7 is great, also has almost every feature as the one m8 and is also getting android 5.0 lollipop in less than 90 days guaranteed.

Got one about a two months ago, recommend it whole heartedly.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!