Microsoft has plans for gaming on PC in 2015

BeardedCatZombie

So apparently because Phil Spencer is the head of Microsoft gaming division there's going to be some changes to further unite the Xbox and windows PC gamers or at least that's what he said on Major Nelson's podcast. Oh really Phil is there going to be more of a focus on computer gamers, I hadn't heard that before haha. He mentioned Xbox exclusives going to Pc which would be pretty cool but I don't think we're going to see things like a Halo 5 for Pc or anything like that just titles like sunset overdrive which are good don't get me wrong but I don't think anyone was buying an Xbox one because they couldn't play sunset overdrive without it.

I hope they start putting more focus on Pc and maybe Phil Spencer is the guy who can do it. We will just have to wait and see.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/xbox-head-phil-spencer-has-plans-for-pc-gaming/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-we-definitely-havent-told-our-full-story/1100-6423338/

This is what they always say, but does it ever happen? NOPE! they want to keep people just happy enough to stay on windows, but keep exclusives on the xbox so it has a reason to exist. 

Or even better, microsoft should just stop with this console shit and focus on pc gaming instead.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I doubt this.

OT: OP, I noticed you're from Modesto, Sweet.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They could launch a competitor for Origin / Steam / GOG.

They still would not be able to control the platform the way they can the xbox.

But at least it gives them a monetization model which is what is lacking at the moment and it's the reason they undermine PC gaming despite owning Windows.