Fully Modular 800W+ PSU

coldie

Hey, I need a fully modular 800W+ PSU and all clean white ATX cabling for my themed build.

Any suggestions on wiring and psu or can I not really go wrong buying a power supply as long as its modular and I get the right cabling?

This is my build.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pdXP99

I'm going for all white psu cabling similar to this http://imgur.com/a/YcURC#0

@coldie Corsair HX850i 850W, It's what I am getting it's silent, not too expensive and has a Platinum rating with Corsair link! :D (Also 100% modular)

The cables are Black but you can buy extensions which are wayy cheaper to a whole cable set

If you don't mind the colour, cougar cmx 800W 80+ Bronze Modular PSU 

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Why do you have 2 RAM kits?

Quad Channel I assume? Or maybe to mix up colors, some people have odd tastes.

@coldie I suggest the NZXT Hale 90 V2 PSUs, they have black cables but the psu itself is white, and you can probably make the cables white relatively cheap.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

@coldie I suggest the NZXT Hale 90 V2 PSUs, they have black cables but the psu itself is white, and you can probably make the cables white relatively cheap.

One of the RAM kits runs at CL10 but same frequency as the other kit :/ No point to get a CL9 kit to go with a CL10 as the all of the RAM will be run at CL10

Z97 platform does not accept quad channel memory. 

For a colour scheme 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

For a colour scheme 

One of the RAM kits runs at CL10 but same frequency as the other kit :/ No point to get a CL9 kit to go with a CL10 as the all of the RAM will be run at CL10

For a colour scheme 

Opps, mean double dual channel.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Not necessarily. You can manually configure speed and timings which is recommended.   

Even with four DIMMS on the Z97 platform you still have dual channel memory. Throughput is not doubled. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Not necessarily. You can manually configure speed and timings which is recommended.

Coldie is getting 4 Ram sticks, they won't run as fast as 2, so he should just stick with the Vengeance Pro, If they need more capacity they should get a 32GB version of a 2x16GB kit (Of Vengeance Pro)

Coldie is getting 4 Ram sticks, they won't run as fast as 2, so he should just stick with the Vengeance Pro, If they need more capacity they should get a 32GB version of a 2x16GB kit (Of Vengeance Pro)

4 RAM sticks will run just as fast as 2 RAM sticks. Even if speed and timings are the same. 

4 RAM sticks will run just as fast as 2 RAM sticks. Even if speed and timings are the same. 

Not just as fast because only 2 slots get 1st priority but it won't be noticeable at all

Lol, I didn't mean to add the second dual channel of RAM. I only meant to have the two 8 gig sticks of vengeance pro, I compiled this list in a hurry just to show what my build looks like and get advice on the PSU

Lol, I didn't mean to add the second dual channel of RAM. I only meant to have the two 8 gig sticks of vengeance pro, I compiled this list in a hurry just to show what my build looks like and get advice on the PSU

Lol, Just get the HX850i, it's an amazing PSU

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."