Been looking everywhere for a set of specific keycaps... HELP!

Filleman123

I understand that this might be niche as hell, but i'm looking for backlit compatible keycaps (where the LEDs only shine trough the lettering like this:) vortex-pbt-backlight-4-1280x853.jpg

Now, that wouldnt be very hard to find, the thing is. I'm looking for a set of ISO Nordic layout ones, specifically Swedish but if that doesnt exist, Nordic is fine. ANY help is much appreciated! Oh and BTW any color you can find is fine!

I've found that Ducky does in fact sell keycaps with a Nordic layout (the kind you're looking for is ABS plastic keycaps with laser etching btw - just to make your search easier.) I've found a set in dark grey but is currently out of stock in mechanicalkeyboards.com. At least we know it exists though, might want to look around in other mechanical keyboard vendors/sellers.

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=236

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I've found that Ducky does in fact sell keycaps with a Nordic layout (the kind you're looking for is ABS plastic keycaps with laser etching btw - just to make your search easier.) I've found a set in dark grey but is currently out of stock in mechanicalkeyboards.com. At least we know it exists though, might want to look around in other mechanical keyboard vendors/sellers.

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=236

THANK YOU! You're the best! Now i can continue my search!