Random fps drops in CSGO

Okay here is my problem: Since today i have massive FPS/Framerate drops in counter strike Global Offensive (haven't tested it on other games yet).

When playing Casual multiplayer on a map like Dust 2 i usually get around the 120Frames per second. However every like 10 to 30 seconds i get a framerate drop to around 20 frames per second.

I had this problem a year ago aswell but that never happened again until this point.

My pc contains:

Amd A6-3650 overclocked to 3ghz (100% stable)  max temp 48 degrees celsius

Msi R9-270 OC edition. highest temperature in csgo today was 69 degrees celsius  however it gets up to 79 in games like crysis 3. Strange thing is that i have not upgraded the fans in my pc case and a while ago i got 81 in csgo

A 1TB Seagate harddrive

Corsair cx600m

asrock fm1 a75 pro4-m

12gb Corsair XMS3 (2 sticks of 2gb with 2 sticks of 4gb)

A while ago researched it as well when i had then problem for the first time. Everyone said i had something to do with a dying harddrive but since the problem solved itself i though that i maybe had to do with something else.

My question to you guys is what could it be?

Also note that i do NOT have any viruses on my pc and never run intensive applications.

Please tell me possible reasons i get those fps drops.

EDIT: I have now tested it with multiple games and they just perform bad overall i do not know what has happened. Even games i could previously run at over 100 fps now run at about 30 fps.

I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!

When I had a similar issue with CSGO it was my CPU overheating, But you ruled that out as an option. Perhaps it is a dying hard drive? Do you have any other drives to test it on? Although you say your overclock is stable any chance that's still what's causing it? I'd say it's worth a shot. 

Any background applications? Oc´ed graphics? much trouble if your gpuram is overclocked, even if its factory overclocked.

If it´s factory overclocked, don´t change anything. If you overclocked it, just change it to stock.

I have the thoughts that a program is using your hard drive while you are playing, it explains the framedrops, just like your cpu and gpu overclock with maybe unstable ram? (Open task manager, "Performance" on the bottom right "resource monitor" and select in the resource monitor application your hdd. watch while playing cs go in windowed mode, what else is using your hdd and unistall or disable it.

Test if it happens without overclocked cpu and gpu. Otherwise, ever thought of activating vsync? I know it´s not that good in these type of games, but it helps...

good luck

Run some diagnostics while you play, try to get record graphs of:

FPS

CPU load

CPU temp

GPU load

GPU temp

HDD activity

RAM usage

Resource monitor in windows can do some of this. Tab out after an FPS drop and check if anything bliped.

Okay Chrome just closed after trying to attach files (F**K DIS S**T)

Okay quick reply temps when prime 95 = highest 61 degrees celcius (max recommended = 72.7)

Gpu temps hit 83 degrees with kombustor furry donut and the fans ramped up

Core Speed said my frequency was 3263 mhz.51 while windows said 3.01ghz

gpu load???? only 62% and a bit later it went to 93% and back and back to 93 and back to 62 (you get the point)

ram usage in games is around 800 mb for csgo and 1gig for dayz and bad company 2.

fps in csgo is 120fps with drops to 20 fps when i or someone else shoots (discovered that today)

fps in bad company was previously 60 fps on highest settings at 1080p and no 30 fps and lower on 720p (will come back that later)

fps in F1 2012 was previously 45-60+ fps now it's 14-30ish.

other games have the same problems except for simple games like super meat boy.

Coming back to the 720p thing in bad company 2; i tried doing turning the resolution to 720p in every game i tried and it made ZERO fps difference.

Also turning the texture quality up resulted in lower fps across all games (except csgo and bad company) making me think it's a vram problem but then again csgo stutters when shooting and so does it in bad company.

This literally started just 2 days ago when starting my pc and playing some CSGO.

My hardrive is fine like hd tune said and i do not hear any weird noises and no difference in performance.

When overclocked to the normal speed of 2.6 ghz the fps was worse across every game.

The gpu is overclocked 25mhz (yes apparently the OC edition is 25mhz faster... freakin kiddin me msi).

will post some screen shots.

post-58453-0-64715600-1415127112_thumb.p

Sry not sure what is going on here really not exactly an expert

*bump*