Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite would have to be the PSU. I could do with a quite PSU.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

my favourite thig would be the True Quiet Fans beause my corrent (outdated) rig makes a metric crapton of noise!

I think I like the ligthning kit and the pulse headphone. I'm searching for some headphones since my headphone broke last month,it will be a great addition to my 'gaming' rig :D

And the lightning kit is mainly because it looks kewl

i really like  the  lights  hope that they look that great in real 

I would want the 1100 V2 Computer Case the most because my first (and only) build has a case (silverstone RL01) which has little to none cable management capabilities. :( good job me for choosing that case.

I would want the 1100 V2 Computer Case the most because my first (and only) build has a case (silverstone RL01) which has little to none cable management capabilities. :( good job me for choosing that case.

my favorite item is the antec edge power supply cause it looks really cool and itis 80 plus gold so ill love to get it and maybe build a new pc cause i got really old one

Man, that water cooler looks beast (definitely the fave item m80s)! I would love to have a better cooling solution than the classic and fresh intel stock fan.

Everything there is good

I choose the power supply as the best as it is Antec bro their PSU making lvl is over 9000

And also because im poor

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

the EDG750. always been a big fan of antec psus. This one in particular looks great, is quiet and have great efficiency (and because ive been looking to replace my current for a while) :P

I really love the Kuhler 1250 because of its unique design.

-Steven

My favorite part would be the Kuhler, simply because I have the standard intel cooler at the moment, and I would love a new cooler so that I could overclock.

And of course I thank Antec for this giveaway.

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because of it expansions slots and space which can accomodate alot of components in this case. :wub:

i realy love the ''Accent lighting kit'' it adds something fresh to your gaming setup! ^_^ 

I realy love the ''Accent lighting kit'' it adds something fresh to your gaming setup! ^_^ 

The cooler is awesome

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333

i'm in the middle of the planning of my new bulid here, would be great if i got it. follow my tread if you want to help me with my build =) http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/243460-its-timee-gamingworkstation-build/

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

Everything looks pretty sweet. Not a big fan of those headphones but I honestly couldn't say exactly what out of everything else is the best. The psu looks pretty beast and so does the cpu cooler in my opinion... =P

My favorite part is the antec 1100 that's a case I was going to buy when I ugraged my computer next year.

my favorite is that water cooler. can't go wrong with that.