Your Favorite CellPhone

joester050

My current Sony Xperia Z1S. Very strong phone. Hard to break. 

Great battery. Good Android Skin. Fast CPU and lots of RAM. 

Also. Standard 32GB storage.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Buy Samsung or I shall summon the Guardians of the Galaxy upon you.

MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

So a raccoon, retarded tree, idiot, and WWE wrestler.

Not that scared.

I have watched my friend, Jonny, stomp on his GS5 and go back to a flip phone until his next upgrade. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Blackberry Curve 8300. It was a great phone for the day and best of all mine lasted 5 years(never really died. A new battery and trackball will make it run like a champ.). All of my phones after have had some flaw that has made me get a new phone or want a new phone and the Curve never made me feel that way(except for when the trackball locked lol).

iPhone 5s, still one of the fastest phones, almost perfect size for me ( a little too big, top left corner a bit hard to reach), excellent battery life, accurate ips panel.

Sony ericsson z710i

And i've hated everything that came after it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stalemating myself between a S5 and Z3 (which i've recently learned isn't available from my preferred carrier ;( )

Id love the ALPHA if it didn't have to make such a compromise on its battery

Motorola RAZR man!

Favorite Android phone: Motorola Flipout

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

Bought my galaxy note 4 last week, best phone ever for me!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Definitely the Samsung fgh-480 gold which I still!l have to this day. It had the OG touchwiz on it which actually did not lag at all. Also at the time it looked absolutely boss. And it was metal!!! And the build is just boss. I will put some pictures up later!

Second fav was the xperia l which had served me well but I sold it and I am currently looking for a new phone ( one plus one why are you impossible to get!)

My least fav phone has to be the blackberry 9800. Yes it was great for texting and watching the occasional yt video but the app store was trash in comparison to the app store and even android market and the build sucked!

Interested in Business and Technology

Currently the LG G2. The buttons on the back are surprisingly a very good design feature. 

COMIC SANS

Samsung Zeal. It was my second phone and was super cool and still is really awesome.

Siemens M65 :) the lights on the sides were its best feature (wish modern phones had some fancy stuff like that instead of every single one of them looking the same).

Currently using Nexus 5.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE