Your Favorite CellPhone

joester050

What is your most favorite or best cellphone you have ever owned. Mine is this little Samsung flip phone that I use for backup when my smartphone breaks.

the phone is always dependable and the battery last for days with out dying.

Oneplus one... never had a problem with it. better battery life then my old nexus 4.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Nokia 3310

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

OnePlus One or iPhone 5S. The 6 is too thin.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oneplus one... never had a problem with it. better battery life then my old nexus 4.

I really want this phone I just dont have the money.

Currently have a LG G2 and i actually like it, my only issue with it is that it will randomly drop reception even if i havent moved for 6 hours, probably something to do with my sim though

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

I would have to say my beloved but somewhat dead Motorola Cliq 2, it came with Motoblur on Android 2.2 Froyo which was somewhat crap when I first had it, but after while, there was tons of community development that brought the phone to Gingerbread (2.3), Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0), and JellyBean (4.1). Mind you this wasn't a popular phone but the amount of development surprised me and allowed me to be able to use modern day OS on an age old phone. 

My Nexus 5 is the first smartphone I've owned, I've had one or two random phones in the past though.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

I really want this phone I just dont have the money.

I think they are still doing giveaways.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I simply love my HTC One Max. It has amazing battery life, perfect size, cool ui, and great speakers. Perfect for my needs

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Note 3
Galaxy Note 2
Galaxy S5
Galaxy S4
Galaxy S3

Galaxy S Fascinate

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Galaxy Note 4

Galaxy Note 3

Galaxy Note 2

Galaxy S5

Galaxy S4

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S Fascinate

Your profile pic and sig explains all of it.

Your profile pic and sig explains all of it.

Phones not to buy:

HTC One M7/M8

iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6Plus

Sony Xperia variants

Any Chinese Make

Blackberry

Nokia

Asus

Acer

etc.

But I might recommend

LG devices

The OnePlus

Moto G

Will definitely recommend:

Samsung.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Phones not to buy:

HTC One M7/M8

iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6Plus

Sony Xperia variants

Any Chinese Make

Blackberry

Nokia

Asus

Acer

etc.

But I might recommend

LG devices

The OnePlus

Moto G

Will definitely recommend:

Samsung.

Wow I am the complete opposite, I avoid recommending Samsung devices to anyone...

Wow I am the complete opposite, I avoid recommending Samsung devices to anyone...

Buy Samsung or I shall summon the Guardians of the Galaxy upon you.

MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

#GALAXY

#ATIV

wow i wish i could own that many phones

I don't own them all, in fact, I don't own any.

I'm still waiting for my iPhone 6+ to arrive (my carrier is taking forever, 2 more weeks left), and will most likely buy a One when I get the money for it.

All the flagship phones are amazing. Best all around phone would be Moto G I would think.