My Windows is having Weird Problems

Hello,

Until yesterday or the other day from Wednesday-Friday, my windows is having weird problems that it makes everything i run go nuts.

There was a recent Steam update to the Team Fortress 2 and right from there, all things went crazy, for me and it's very hard to describe what is happening, but i'll give you an example for my issue.

Example #1 I was typing to my steam chat to my buddy and the type indicator just keep disappears, and i have to click to that chat every time this happens. same issue as this right now  where i'm trying to type to this thread as the type indicator just disappears as if i opened to another imaginary program or something. ITS So Annoying!

Example #2 I was playing games like GRID 2 and Team Fortress 2, For GRID, the game pauses and automatically heads to the exit menu EVEN though I didn't click 'Esc'!!

For TF2, I was playing this and every time the game minimizes back to windows. Well not minimize but it just keep popping back to windows screen where i didn't even tough anything.

And finally example #3 I was browsing on a chrome like normal and i was scrolling down with my mouse or keyboard. For this one is very hard to describe for me, but the chrome does not constantly open, not closing the thing, but not stay on for scrolling down, if you know what i mean.

So I made a system restore on it, and it has same issue.. 

Anyone have this kind of issue before?

Thanks for reading..  I hope this fixes on its own.........

i'm running on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

What versions of windows is it?

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

oops, windows 7 to the latest version

Edit first post