What are your opinions of COD: Advanced Warfare?

So I am just curious of what the community thinks of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

I am personally kinda excited but I am not getting it on launch though, I will probably get it a week or two after release and at the same time as my brother as we play together. I know @athesean1 (an idiot) has preoorderdedred it and is getting it at the midnight release for his PS4 (he is getting a decent PC soon, don't worry).

Please no blatant hate on the game, I still play Black OPS 2 with my brother and my friends when they come over and I find the game really fun :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Looks like titanfall without titans...

I enjoyed the series to Black Ops 2 then I feel like it wasn't good in my opinion any more.

They've added too much crap to it. It looks terrible and full of BS rage inducing mechanics.

From the gameplay that i have seen, it looks like it won't affect it too much, and if it does, they should add an online game type where there is none of the new stuff

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

and if it didn't have any of the new stuff I bet you would complain about it being the same shit as always

From the gameplay that i have seen, it looks like it won't affect it too much, and if it does, they should add an online game type where there is none of the new stuff

Yeah but then the maps wouldn't flow as intended. They've just ruined the game.

I'm excited. Its by a new developer so it'll be a new take on the series. I just hope what they added isn't all gimmicks and only used once.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

I hope they promised to remove quickscoping...............remembered what they said a while ago

and if it didn't have any of the new stuff I bet you would complain about it being the same shit as always

True, but I wish they thought of something else. It just looks like a clone of titanfall right now.

Yeah but then the maps wouldn't flow as intended. They've just ruined the game.

IDK, I will still get it anyway, I am curious though.

Once it goes on sale I'll get it. I'm pretty done with how much CoD has been recycled, so maybe the additions will be enough for me(still not enough for full price though).

Yup xD Me and my brother are going to get it at the same time from G2A and I am going to take my PC to my @athesean1's house to download as he has unlimited interwebnet :P

I'm excited. Its by a new developer so it'll be a new take on the series. I just hope what they added isn't all gimmicks and only used once.

My thoughts exactly!

I enjoyed the series to Black Ops 2 then I feel like it wasn't good in my opinion any more.

Sounds like the parkour mechanic could be pretty fun, to me. Have you played CoD 4 on a low gravity server? It's really fun, as long as people dont go out of the map

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Loot system has potential.
The supposed better epsorts intergration should help filter down better mechanics and play. But I will have to wait and see.
I want to see some fast three-lane designed maps and some good small maps.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I will have a comment on this when I  .....

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Cod ghosts looks good, but I like black ops 2 more. Cod aw looks big for a cod. 

I hope they promised to remove quickscoping...............remembered what they said a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkmSXsYjPM

my favorite part was "Quickscoping is not in the game"

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Cod ghosts looks good, but I like black ops 2 more. Cod aw looks big for a cod. 

ha funny joke, cod ghosts looks good

u wot m7+1

Not my cup of tea. I reckon they should go back to basics of like COD 2

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I got the game on PS4. I had extremely low expectations and just bought it because I have nothing to do. It's actually not bad. Aside from the usual camping (now they can be invisible too, and hover 500 feet in the air), it's quite fun. I just wish more people would play in the classic playlist (no exo powers). Feels like a refined black ops 2 with new stuff. I also dig how you can customize each killstreak, and being able to test weapons in a shooting range.

Posting videos for the next few days here:

I'll get it on the PC when it's released/leaked and run a comparison vs PS4.

I got the game on PS4. I had extremely low expectations and just bought it because I have nothing to do. It's actually not bad. Aside from the usual camping (now they can be invisible too, and hover 500 feet in the air), it's quite fun. I just wish more people would play in the classic playlist (no exo powers). Feels like a refined black ops 2 with new stuff. I also dig how you can customize each killstreak, and being able to test weapons in a shooting range.

Posting videos for the next few days here:

I'll get it on the PC when it's released/leaked and run a comparison vs PS4.

Uhhh, it isn't out yet...

Not my cup of tea. I reckon they should go back to basics of like COD 2

this is what i think aswell, instead of going all futuristic it would be good to see a game take cod back to its roots

u wot m7+1

he got it early

Naughty boy