What are your opinions of COD: Advanced Warfare?

Naughty boy

no i don't know how they do it but some people have goten the game early

u wot m7+1

no i don't know how they do it but some people have goten the game early

If you look at my channel you'll see that most videos are of games released early. Not all countries have strict release days ;)

Watched the preview on the xbox where they shw off the jump mechanics. WTF were they thinking..?

Watched the preview on the xbox where they shw off the jump mechanics. WTF were they thinking..?

IDK, it looks fine to me, it will ad an interesting aspect to the game I hope

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I'm excited. Its by a new developer so it'll be a new take on the series. I just hope what they added isn't all gimmicks and only used once.

Sledgehammer had a part in MW3, though just with the Survival (why AW will have Exo-Survival, because they've done it before, and would mean the CoD franchise has a different 3rd gamemode every 3 years). 

I think I'll find myself spending way to much time on this topic explaining and defending AW against blatant haters...

Yeah but then the maps wouldn't flow as intended. They've just ruined the game.

So the game is ruined by new mechanics and therefore is hated upon. 

And if the game doesn't new movement/gun/gameplay mechanics than everyone complains about it being a copy paste...

You can never win  <_<

Loot system has potential.

The supposed better epsorts intergration should help filter down better mechanics and play. But I will have to wait and see.

I want to see some fast three-lane designed maps and some good small maps.

I fairly think that's what's going to happen, along with dynamic map events, the maps are going to be awesome with good verticality, engagement distances (CQB [more-so] - Long range sniping positions), along with the traditional 3-lane map design. 

I think that the loot system will be decent, but also that it'll take out a bit of skill from weapon unlocking because any person can get an Elite, Enlisted or Professional (not 100% sure about those, I could be wrong with one or more). Though if it's done correctly with decent weapons given to decent players, than I'll be fine with that. I just can't accept a game mechanic where nubs just get an OP weapon straight away. Though I also think that one particular variant of a weapon won't be overly OP. 

Cod ghosts looks good, but I like black ops 2 more. Cod aw looks big for a cod. 

Graphically it's nice, but there is no life in it imo, AW though, that's a whole other story...

I will have a comment on this when I  .....

Learn how to complete sentences?

I hope they promised to remove quickscoping...............remembered what they said a while ago

You'd have to get rid of snipers completely to remove quickscoping.

Also, just sharing my thoughts on it, it isn't an exploit, rather a different use of a sniper with the need of more skill. 

True, but I wish they thought of something else. It just looks like a clone of titanfall right now.

If AW looks like a Titanfall clone, than you really need to improve your eyesight and/or knowledge to make some better judgments. 

Also, what is left to be done with a FPS??

You can't add anything that's revolutionary because everything else has been implemented into some other game, except Sledgehammer thought of the Exo-Suites, which is a pretty decent idea imo. 

Once it goes on sale I'll get it. I'm pretty done with how much CoD has been recycled, so maybe the additions will be enough for me(still not enough for full price though).

I think that the introduction of the loot system, huge amount of character customisation, new lobby interface, graphical improvements and most prominently, the addition Exo-Suite (and all the following changes made to compensate for it) will make it a very large step for the CoD franchise. 

I think that the addition of the jump-pack is awesome, it allows for quick movement to get into, out of and avoiding gunfights along with just getting from one position to another in game modes like CTF, Dom and SnD. 

Jeezus I've typed a fair bit, small fangirl...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

So the game is ruined by new mechanics and therefore is hated upon. 

And if the game doesn't new movement/gun/gameplay mechanics than everyone complains about it being a copy paste...

You can never win  <_<

Not entirely. I don't mind copy/paste so long as it's fun and looks different from the previous game (still waiting on another WWII release damn it). Copy/pasting a game that's not filled with BS is better than adding movement mechanics that are just...stupid... is a better idea because the game won't be so rage-y.

Sledgehammer had a part in MW3, though just with the Survival (why AW will have Exo-Survival, because they've done it before, and would mean the CoD franchise has a different 3rd gamemode every 3 years). 

I'm not hating on it? I'm genuinely excited, the gameplay videos look fantastic. 

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

So I am just curious of what the community thinks of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

Please no blatant hate on the game, I still play Black OPS 2 with my brother and my friends when they come over and I find the game really fun :D

I got the game on PS4. I had extremely low expectations and just bought it because I have nothing to do. It's actually not bad. Aside from the usual camping (now they can be invisible too, and hover 500 feet in the air)

I'm not hating on it? I'm genuinely excited, the gameplay videos look fantastic.

I think I'll find myself spending way to much time on this topic explaining and defending AW against blatant haters...

I fairly think that's what's going to happen, along with dynamic map events, the maps are going to be awesome with good verticality, engagement distances (CQB [more-so] - Long range sniping positions), along with the traditional 3-lane map design. 

I think that the loot system will be decent, but also that it'll take out a bit of skill from weapon unlocking because any person can get an Elite, Enlisted or Professional (not 100% sure about those, I could be wrong with one or more). Though if it's done correctly with decent weapons given to decent players, than I'll be fine with that. I just can't accept a game mechanic where nubs just get an OP weapon straight away. Though I also think that one particular variant of a weapon won't be overly OP. 

You'd have to get rid of snipers completely to remove quickscoping.

If AW looks like a Titanfall clone, than you really need to improve your eyesight and/or knowledge to make some better judgments. 

You can't add anything that's revolutionary because everything else has been implemented into some other game, except Sledgehammer thought of the Exo-Suites, which is a pretty decent idea imo. 

I think that the introduction of the loot system, huge amount of character customisation, new lobby interface, graphical improvements and most prominently, the addition Exo-Suite (and all the following changes made to compensate for it) will make it a very large step for the CoD franchise. 

I think that the addition of the jump-pack is awesome, it allows for quick movement to get into, out of and avoiding gunfights along with just getting from one position to another in game modes like CTF, Dom and SnD. 

Jeezus I've typed a fair bit, small fangirl...

50centlol5aq1qgbshz.gif

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

You sound way to pissed off, sorry I'm not a fanboy :D

IF i can play the game at decently high settings WITHOUT stutter i MIGHT buy it , but if not i wont buy it 

hell even Ghosts is still unplayable for me ..... stutters all over the place .... and yes ive tried to fix it ......

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Advanced warfare took over modern warfare. It doesnt feel modern warfare ish. I will miss that msr quickscoping..

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Not entirely. I don't mind copy/paste so long as it's fun and looks different from the previous game (still waiting on another WWII release damn it). Copy/pasting a game that's not filled with BS is better than adding movement mechanics that are just...stupid... is a better idea because the game won't be so rage-y.

Well I personally think that the movement mechanics that will be implemented will improve gameplay by quite a large amount, and I'm certain that it'll produce a larger skill gap between those who can effective use the jet-pack and those who don't. 

If I were you I'd try it out from GameStop, EBGames or some other retailer and just test it out, if you are able to take it back within a few days that is. 

I wasn't directing that at you, rather I thought that there would be an overwhelming amount of blatant  hate on it because it has jet-packs. 

-wtf snip-

Erm, and that GIF was supposed to be describing what?

You sound way to pissed off, sorry I'm not a fanboy :D

I wasn't pissed off, and I wasn't calling you a fanboy...

I was calling myself a fangirl because I typed up so freaking much just to explain my opinion on the matter. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Well I personally think that the movement mechanics that will be implemented will improve gameplay by quite a large amount, and I'm certain that it'll produce a larger skill gap between those who can effective use the jet-pack and those who don't. 

If I were you I'd try it out from GameStop, EBGames or some other retailer and just test it out, if you are able to take it back within a few days that is. 

I would but I don't plan on buying it anyways. I only have a PC and nobody really plays it on PC.

I would but I don't plan on buying it anyways. I only have a PC and nobody really plays it on PC.

Yeh...

It's kind pretty disappointing when I hear from my friend that there are 80,000+ people playing on XBL, and just 2,000 people playing on PC ~.~

But that's Ghosts, and we all know how much of a let-down it was, so considering how much AW is anticipated and hyped up, if such standards are met than I'd think that the number of PC gamers will be significantly higher. 

Yeh...

It's kind pretty disappointing when I hear from my friend that there are 80,000+ people playing on XBL, and just 2,000 people playing on PC ~.~

But that's Ghosts, and we all know how much of a let-down it was, so considering how much AW is anticipated and hyped up, if such standards are met than I'd think that the number of PC gamers will be significantly higher. 

I wish Blops II had more players on PC.. it was so much fun.

I wish Blops II had more players on PC.. it was so much fun.

There's still a decent amount, I usually see about 7,000 players at 11pm, that's probably prime-time for the US and when most people are online playing. 

Edit:

Peak for BOII is 10,000 people, if only I could be awake at the time that was, and have some decent internet so I don't lag so damn much  <_<

There's still a decent amount, I usually see about 7,000 players at 11pm, that's probably prime-time for the US and when most people are online playing. 

Yeah but none around me where I can get a good ping. :(

Yeah but none around me where I can get a good ping. :(

Well I just lower the acceptable ping bar, thingo. It's bound to S in the Find Match part. I've got mine at 150 and I still get games, and I live in Australia, so....

Well I just lower the acceptable ping bar, thingo. It's bound to S in the Find Match part. I've got mine at 150 and I still get games, and I live in Australia, so....

I get frustrated at 90 :( I play too fast and don't want to slow down... :lol: