Google Now beats out Siri and Cortana in new PAAIST (Personal Assistant Artificial Intelligence Strength Test)

I wish I knew what responses they have for every question.

Microsoft must've thrown money and begged Apple to do it. And Apple on the other hand accepted it and also included Wikipedia and Wolfram Alpha so the customer experience doesn't degrade as much

Why do think they only did it because MS threw money and begged? would you have said the same if they chose Yahoo?  they could have simply chosen bing so as not to direct cash flow at Google.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Zelda strikes a 0.436 kg golf ball with a force of 106 N and gives it a velocity of 3 m/s. How long was Zelda's club in contact with the ball?

look at the questions.

That's quite a simple Mechanics question actually. (The answer is 0.012s. :P)

But yeah, I don't know if they can do that kind of calculations yet.

Why do think they only did it because MS threw money and begged? would you have said the same if they chose Yahoo?  they could have simply chosen bing so as not to direct cash flow at Google.

First, its just my theory. Second Microsoft has been trying to popularize bing last year so it kinda adds up. I think Yahoo knows they're way off the grid

First, its just my theory. Second Microsoft has been trying to popularize bing last year so it kinda adds up. I think Yahoo knows they're way off the grid

Bing is Microsoft's product, of course they are trying to popularize it, it was the "begging" comment that I was referring too, would you have said the same thing had apple used google? (because google pay to have their search engine the default).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.