Evolve Alpha Postponed on PS4

The Evolve Alpha has been postponed on PlayStation 4 due to issues with the system’s latest firmware update.

According to a post on the Evolve website (Thanks, Shack), the PS4 2.00 firmware update has caused issues which were not divulged by Turtle Rock as of press time. It did say it was working with Sony on a solution.

In the interim, 2K suggests trying the Xbox One or PC versions instead.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/31/evolve-alpha-postponed-on-ps4-due-to-issues-with-firmware-update-2-00/

well i guess you could go and play it on xbox but who would want to do that when it is on PC  :lol:

2K suggests trying the Xbox One or PC versions instead. doubt that people with a PS4 have a PC or xbox one too. But hey it sucks for ps4 users, downloading it right now(another hour to go). 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

game sucks anyway

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

Meh peasants will be forced to get something after us for a change... well half of them at least 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Playing the Alpha now...it is not bad...very pretty because it uses the crysis engine. But it feels a bit repetitive over time. Still fun never the less.

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

Playing the Alpha now...it is not bad...very pretty because it uses the crysis engine. But it feels a bit repetitive over time. Still fun never the less.

surely with mods it will get better

game sucks anyway

Downloaded the alpha and haven't played it yet.  From videos I've seen it looks like it could be fun, but I am too busy playing some other games I have right now.

Downloaded the alpha and haven't played it yet.  From videos I've seen it looks like it could be fun, but I am too busy playing some other games I have right now.

i just found i was running around too much, your way too slow even with the jet pack.. its a lifeless world.. sure there are creatures, but there dumb and easily avoidable, and the smart monster players typically just run and hide until lvl 3-4 then comes out and kills you

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

i just found i was running around too much, your way too slow even with the jet pack.. its a lifeless world.. sure there are creatures, but there dumb and easily avoidable, and the smart monster players typically just run and hide until lvl 3-4 then comes out and kills you

hence the alpha. Its there to help make the game more balanced.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Meh peasants will be forced to get something after us for a change... well half of them at least 

#PCWaitingRace

I downloaded the alpha, couldn't connect to a game.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

ive been playing this game all weekend on pc and love it. Only down fall is its a lvl based game. the high lvl u get the more badass shit and op shit u unlock so if your playing up against a lvl 20 monster and your lvl 1 prepare to get your ass handed to you lol. im lvl 16 now and its a very very very fun team based game.

CPU:I7-4790K @ 4.8ghz MOTHERBOARD:MSI-Z97-G45 Ram:G-SKILL SNIPER 8GB 1866 GPU:Msi GTX 970 4G COOLER:PHANTEK PH TC14PE BK 3 FAN CONFIG PSU:Roswell Lightning 1300W HDD: 1TB WD, 2TB SEGATE Mushkin 120GB SSD CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF 922

This game's downfall is the lack of a fast, fragile, stealthy, 'assassin' type monster. The two blundering ouphes you can wobble about with in this alpha are both uninspired and dull, and not at all fun to play. And the whole strategically placed bird packs fucks up any chance of stealth or advanced use of terrain without alerting the enemy all the time.

It feels clumsy and boring.

Give me something like the lerk from Natural Selection 2 and I'll play the shit out of this.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.