In which order do you plug your phone cord in?

Mojo-Jojo

My good friend plugs his phonecord into his phone first before plugging it into the wall because otherwise he thinks the charger'll build up a high voltage and kill his device. (I know, I know)

Either way, what order do you guys do it in? I myself do it either way.

Not a problem at all. You can do it either way!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

My charger is always plugged into the wall, I just hang my phone on it at night. No idea if that's a bad thing or if it wastes a lot of power...

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

My charger is usually always plugged in at the wall so I just connect it to my phone. 

No way. I do not own a phone that is not attached to a wire or to a larger box/wall.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My charger is always plugged into the wall, I just hang my phone on it at night. No idea if that's a bad thing or if it wastes a lot of power...

same here :) I actually have 2 plugged into the wall at all times, one at my desk and one at my bed.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

This. ^

Doesn't seem to waste any power at all

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well, the charger is always in the wall, so wall first I guess

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Normally I plug the charger into the wall first since I worry about the phone being pulled off the surface it's resting on if I move the charger to the outlet second.

I leave my charger in the extension cord 24/7, I just connect my phone every evening.

Normally I plug the charger into the wall first since I worry about the phone being pulled off the surface it's resting on if I move the charger to the outlet second.

this exactly. it has nothing to do with voltage build up or anything like that, it is just more convenient. also, usually i already have a cable plugged in.

It's always plugged into the wall for me. I have about 4 micro USB cables just scattered around my room so I don't have to keep unplugging the same one.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"