Watch Dogs

SuperStroopwafel

NopeNopeNopeNOPE!

Buy some TF2 hats or something 

Just don't buy W_D :(

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

No I bought it after watching a review thinking it would be good fun for a bit. It was the most boring time I had with a game in my life and I have played a lot of games. I rushed through the game to try and recoup some of the money back.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Not to jump on the Ubisoft Hate Train, but I don't feel like supporting that company until:

1) They clean up Uplay - Don't get me wrong, Steam and Origin have their issues, but I feel like overall they are very solid (albeit DRM) platforms for me to game on.  Where as Uplay has prevented people from playing their games, which is what I would like to do with my games (although admittedly, sometimes I look at my library and am a bit overwhelmed when deciding what to play...)

2) I don't know a better way to say it, so I'll just quote Linus and Luke, they need to just stop digging, especially when they get loud and defensive about it (30fps, resolution is just a number, etc).  It makes me feel belittled as a customer, and so I feel like putting my money elsewhere.  At least EA has been trying to clean up their image.