My First PC Build

IustoFulmine

Seems that the i5-4690k would fit you well, unless you are editing video (which it appears not). An i7 would benefit video editing because it features hyperthreading, which games cannot take advantage of.

Seems that the i5-4690k would fit you well, unless you are editing video (which it appears not). An i7 would benefit video editing because it features hyperthreading, which games cannot take advantage of.

I bought an i7 for gaming lol. Because I didn't ask for any help when picking parts. You really don't need it if you're just going to be gaming.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Don't listen to Krytopsy he is a troll who doesnt know what he is talking about...

Don't get ripjaw they are overrated, get Dominator Platinum or HyperX Beast 1866mhz people thinking all 1600mhz RAM are made equal are wrong

this

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro.