WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

Please always read everyone's turn!

Turn 3: March 1933

Map:

ibsjG8o.gif?2

War:

Japan - China

Korea - Japan

Russia -  China

Germany - France

Germany - Spain

Spain - Portugal

Alliances: 

Ireland -  Canada

Ireland -UK

Ireland -Sweden

Canada - US

Japan- Philippines

Japan - Indonesia

Japan - Germany

Ireland:

vJyrKs1.jpg

Their Research has finished

They hop to the UK border with a huge amount of Irish and canadian soldiers to defend against the possible Italian threat. 

They sent 1/3 of their newly researched firearms to allied countries for re-production. 

They accept an alliance with Sweden

They ask their allies to help them produce their new weapons.

Buying request to the Soviet Union: 300k Tanks.

They introduce a new law which makes men and women 100% equal. They also search for genders for potential scientists. As a result their next reseach is boosted by 2 rounds.

A new advertisment campaign is started to encourage everyone from 17 to 40 to train for military or enlist to the military.

They offer research partnerships to all allies and allies of allies!

They stock up on Irish beer and foot, and import beers, wines and other great food from around the world. They also send out invitations to all the other leaders, to call a conference to first try to preven war or at least establish rules as to what can or cannot be done while fighting.

Their new research will be done in 1 rounds (the boost is already included)

USA:

post-40263-0-21554700-1414607103.jpg

The US continue with their current military path. 

They declare that "An ally of my ally is my ally as well"

Because of their research, their troops are much better organized now. 

They introduce a new law, that states, that 10% of the current car production have to focus on war vehicles.

Canada:

uhvSQK6.jpg

Canada's army moves out to help their new allies. They sent 4 million men to Ireland and 2 million to the US (your numbers where a bit to high sry ;D)

Their production stays the same and the popularity of the government is increasing

They attend to the Ireland conference.

Research is done in 4 turns

Japan:

320px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

They start to attack Shanghai with airstrikes.

They move towards to land on chinese territory (they will land in turn 4). Because of the extremly offensive move from Japan, China declares war on them.

As Korea had a secret alliance with China, they also declare war on Japan. 

They prepare they recently produced battleships and aircraft carries for battle.

One of their fleet, is blocking chinese trades routes. 

They start to protect the trade routes between the Philippines, Indonesia and Japan. 

Where the fuck is Yuzhno (sry i only find a russian one. Please include the complete name...)

Request to Philippines to share guerilla tactics training in exchange for pilot training (they decline)

They started to search for Iron and bauxite in the Philippines and offer a 50-50 ownership share (they accept)

They continue to produce huge amount of infantry, aircraft, tanks, sbumarines, heavy cruisers,.

The Youth is encouraged to join the military to defend the nation.

Rewards are put up for innovative aircraft and ship designs.

Paintings from Hitler arrive with the Submarine Plans and increase the tourism by 10%.

Because of the high amount of troops and no export and no trade route which brings money, they start to loose money. If this continues, troops will disband.

Research needs 1 rounds to be finished ( you cannot research 2 things at the same time bro ;D)

Soviet Union:

7xJGIAO.jpg

They launch a full scale attack on China. They will only stop, when the forces take beijing. 

A diplomat is sent to the Ireland conference. He brings a case of vodka. 

The production of tanks and anti-tank guns is started. 

Stalin holds a speech to rally the russian people for the coming war. The amount of people enlisting for the military increases by a huge amount!

Research is finished in 1 Turns.

Bulgaria:

grf9OTm.png

The new government is voted with 55% of the votes. They have an absolution, so they are allowed to introduce laws much faster. 

The new government is pro-CCCP. The salaries started to get more fair. Free education is avaible for everyone.

A new law passed and all male citizens are required to pass a 6-month military training in order to be avaible in case of war crisis.

Bulgaria offers 20% of its food production to the Soviet Union in echange for regular troop weapons and army supplies.

All major factories start to produce food, clothes and weapons

Research finished in 3 turns.

Germany:

320px-Flag_of_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80

They start the first attillery bombardment. 

They storm Metz and take it immediatly. 

Austria dislikes warmongers and stops the alliance with germany. 

Spain declares war on Germany, because they are allies with France. 

They start to produce more infantery, aircraft and artillery units

They lower the tax for agricultural products. Beer production is slightly increased and a small shipment is prepared for Russia

Properties of the rich people who left the country are seized and put up as a reward for war heroes and excelling officers. 

Hitler wants to visit Austria, but they don't allow him to enter the country. 

Research 7 turns

UK:

125px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Inactive - they recieve a 25% defensive bonus!

Research done in 1 turns.

Italy:

Italian-Flag1-300x205.jpg

They move half of their infantry to the UK Border. The position of the rest of the army is unknown.

They ask Germany to make an alliance.

They start to produce a lot of aiplanes.

A new law is introduced which allows extended tourism visits. The new italian state Finland is very pleased about this and the tourism and economy of Italy increases by 10%

Research done in 4 turns

Greece

flag_greece.gif

They sent soldiers to the north to defend against possible attacks that are coming via Albania.

They ask the US if they would trade food for gunds. They also ask for an alliance with the US and the UK.

They start to focus their production on food, and soldiers are trained. 

A new law is introduced, that makes women to be accepted into ship yards for labour. A lot of women appreciate that law, and the morale of the country is raised by 10%

Election will take place in 2 years (1935). 

Research will be done in 2 turns. 

Mexico

gyGmuPs.png

Mexico joined

Neutral states: (or random event)

Spain declares war on Portugal, because of their political direction towards Germany. Portugal asks Germany for help against Spain (if you defend, Portugal might join the Third Reich)

Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands ask Ireland to become and independent state of theirs (they belong to the state territory, but they have their own laws - some sort of all agreements together)

France begins bombardement of the German cities. Due to the lack of defense, a huge amount of damage is done, and a lot of people die. 

Mongolia request alliance with Canada. 

Denmark asks Germany for an alliance

Czech Republic ask to join the Soviet Union. 

A revolution against the Soviet Union has been taking place in Latvia, they have joined Italy!

Please sent in your next turn in the next 24 hours!!!

@TheAMDgamer8870

BTW: Sorry that i was so late with this turn, the next one will be on time again ;)

So good, my economy be booming. 

Things are heating up...

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Name: Brazil

flag-of-brazil-250x150.jpg

Population: ~36 Million

Ideology/Government: Dictatorship

Economic: Heavy industry, Agriculture

Even though it is a dictatorship, it has a very large economy. It is not a country to be trifled with.

Name: Brazil

flag-of-brazil-250x150.jpg

Population: ~36 Million

Ideology/Government: Dictatorship

Economic: Heavy industry, Agriculture

Even though it is a dictatorship, it has a very large economy. It is not a country to be trifled with.

Another challenger as joined the fight!

Send your turn details to @iTzPrime soon...

[DE]

There would be a peace conference hosted by Ireland this turn. Please attend and bring you country's local alcohol and food...

[JP]

Would you like to establish a trans-Pacific trade route?

Another challenger as joined the fight!

Send your turn details to @iTzPrime soon...

[DE]

There would be a peace conference hosted by Ireland this turn. Please attend and bring you country's local alcohol and food...

[JP]

Would you like to establish a trans-Pacific trade route?

, he will join in turn 4 and will start his turns in turn 5. The reason is, that i already wrote some things for south america, and because he has taken over brasil, i have to rewrite a lot of it ;)

Should I change Canada's industry? just to play fun with myself.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

na, i think your industry is doing good ;)

[JP]

I propose the opening of a trade route between our countries... I shall be exporting high quality soy sauce and rice...

, he will join in turn 4 and will start his turns in turn 5. The reason is, that i already wrote some things for south america, and because he has taken over brasil, i have to rewrite a lot of it ;)

sorry for that

sorry for that

nothing to be sorry about, it is awesome to have another player joining the game ;)

Part of me wants to change my export to cucumbers...  :ph34r:

But yeah, my current export is extremely profitable.

nothing to be sorry about, it is awesome to have another player joining the game ;)

great to be on board

can i join as the ussr?

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

can i join as the ussr?

You are very welcome comrade from america. I give very long and good tours of gulag work camps. However.. cannot guarantee that you leave gulag... Have nice day

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You are very welcome comrade from america. I give very long and good tours of gulag work camps. However.. cannot guarantee that you leave gulag... Have nice day

I like that tour package... Maybe I'll give them free to dissidents to show them that I don't particularly hate them...

Ehehehehehheheheh....... Hmmmmm :)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I like that tour package... Maybe I'll give them free to dissidents to show them that I don't particularly hate them...

b68kZWu.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ok so I never really got into strategy games like this. Can anyone recommend me a free one for iOS?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sounds like an amazing deal! I shall visit for my vacation!

/s

Ok so I never really got into strategy games like this. Can anyone recommend me a free one for iOS?

I got nothing for iOS but I do have one for Widnows with mechanics almost like this game we're playing....

Rise of Nations: Gold Edition... The AI is hard, the game is deep, and a conquer the world campaign can last from a week to more than a year depending on your strategy and AI difficulty...