WW II Strategy Game (ongoing - you can join everytime)

iTzPrime

well, their research will continue and so will their production ( for example 200 000 infantery will be finished), but then nothing new will be introduced. they also gain a 25% defensive bonus. However they still have 1 1/2 hours to reply.

On turn 2 the action will get started, cause now there will be random events ;)

So Excited!

Edit: @'s a Ninja. xD

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I won't be able to submit my turn till about 10:00 pm Central time. Work g2g

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

bulgaria seems to be offline.

What should be the rules for inactive states?

Gulag of course. 

aPZNV7d.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i dont understand whats happening. I dont know what to do next

I trust you've figured it out, right?

I've got a feeling that discussion in this thread will basically turn into our own version of hetalia

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I've got a feeling that discussion in this thread will basically turn into our own version of hetalia

I sure as hell hope not... Russia is a pussy in hetalia..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

30 mins!

Can't wait! I want to see more! This rocks!

whats happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're waiting for him to post turn 2, which informs everyone on how their turns turn out, and also makes public alliances.

Turn 2: February 1933

Map:

e9Enexj.gif?1

Alliances: 

Ireland -  Canada

Ireland -UK

Canada - US

Japan- Philippines

Japan - Indonesia

Japan - Germany

Germany -  Austria

Ireland:

vJyrKs1.jpg

Ireland started to begin their training with prototypes of the new tech. 

They accept the alliance with Canada and offer to share weapon research in exchange for radios. Ireland also offers another research partnership with UK.

They also have started to import tungsten. 

To speed up their research, they are hunting for scientists who can help them

They repleaced the lead in their tech with tungsten and increased it's efficiency by 10%

Their research will be done in 1 turn.

USA:

post-40263-0-21554700-1414607103.jpg

Tech is complete, they stay inactive this turn and recieve a 25% defensive bonus

Canada:

uhvSQK6.jpg

Canada's army moves out to help their new allies. They sent 4 million men to Ireland and 2 million to the US (your numbers where a bit to high sry ;D)

They accepted Ireland and the US as their allies.  They also request weapon research from Ireland

Their production stays the same and the popularity of the government is increasing

A new law is introduced which mimics Ireland's new policies on Women's Military rights. 

Research is done in 5 turns

Japan:

320px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

Part of the military fleet moves near Taiwan. China is extremly offended by this and constructs a sea blockade which makes the wanted trade route to Korea impossible.

Another trade route is opened with the Philippines  - the phillipines proved agricultural goods in exchange for a small amounts of weapons.

Also they offer an alliance to Korea (rejected), the Philippines (they accept) and Indonesia (they accept)

They also accept the allaince proposition from Germany.

They trade naval attillery in exchange for submarine plans with germany. 

They also produce more battleships, more infantery unitsand an aircraft carrier ( cannot me armored because of missing ressources)

They introduce mandatory military training for graduating students, but service stays voluntary

They remove the taxes for farmers, and introduce new trades route to calm down the unrest in the north

They also increase the money for propaganda.

Because of the missing trade routes and no product which can be exported, the value of their money decreases.

Research needs 2 rounds to be finished ( you cannot research 2 things at the same time bro ;D)

Soviet Union:

7xJGIAO.jpg

The troops from the CCCP stationed in Finland are moved further south to defend against a possible attack from germany.

They also accept Bulgarias trade proposition. 

A huge amout of soldiers is sent into training camps.

A new law is made for the uktrainian population. Extra food an supplies are sent to the Ukraine as an apologie. The situation has calmed down succesfully

Research is finished in 2 Turns.

Bulgaria:

grf9OTm.png

They are inactive. They recieve a 25% defensive bonus!

A new election is announced and will take place at March 1933 (turn 3). 

Research finished in 3 turns.

Germany:

320px-Flag_of_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80

More men are sent to the french border. 

They are planning trade routes with Japan. They offer Italy and Austria (accepts) and alliance.

Submarine and aircraft plans are sent to Japan as part of the research agreement.

They start to produce more infantery, aircraft and artillery units

People in the military gain more benefits, like vehicle's, which Volkswagen designs. 

Hitler's paintings are put on exhibit in Berlin. A lot of Austrian tourists are coming to Berlin.

German propaganda is blasted using large spearkers acrossthe French border from Saarbrücken. The french government sees that as an aggressive move, and stop supplying luxury good for Germany. A lot of rich people are leaving the country.

Hitler starts to spread propaganda through education.

Belgium declines the alliance ("We do not wish to work together with such an aggressive person)

Research 8 turns

UK:

125px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

They started trade routes with Ireland.

Because of the new recoursses they have aquired from their trade routes, they can produce a lot of tank, Planes and Infantery at the same time.

they offer Ireland a research perntership and try to decipher the enigma code.

Research done in 2 turns.

Italy:

Italian-Flag1-300x205.jpg

Moves all their military towards the United Kingdom.

They produce a lot of soldiers and a few naval units.

They introduce a new law, which makes propaganda illegal. The population likes the honesty of the government and the acceptance of it increases with 10%

Greece

flag_greece.gif

Greece joined

Neutral states: (or random event)

An election takes place in Finland. The facist party won the vote, and they sabotage a vote to join Italy. 

Finland joins Italy as an official state and increases the population by 4M. They also introduce cold resistant vehicles to Italy.

Because Sweden is a neutral country and is offended by the move of Finland, they request an alliance to Ireland and the UK.

Please sent in your next turn in the next 24 hours!!!

@

@

Name: Greece

Flag: flag_greece.gif

Population: 11.03 million

Ideology/government: Democratic - Strong dispute against Nazism, Communism and Fascism

Economic: Army and Agriculture are the two main ones (If i need to have only 1 tell me)

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

Sent turn 3 details... Time for some surprises...

Ireland has some surprises of their own...

Wow. This is looking good!

May I request, however, that there is a 48 hr wait between turns? I hate the longer wait but my schedule, especially during the weekends is CRAAAAAAYZY! I don't see myself being able to keep up with a 24 hr deadline :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Wow. This is looking good!

May I request, however, that there is a 48 hr wait between turns? I hate the longer wait but my schedule, especially during the weekends is CRAAAAAAYZY! I don't see myself being able to keep up with a 24 hr deadline :(

It must be insane, To not be able to spend 5 mins to read the ongoings and post a reaction at least, It literally takes me no more than 10 mins to plan the next turn.

It must be insane, To not be able to spend 5 mins to read the ongoings and post a reaction at least, It literally takes me no more than 10 mins to plan the next turn.

It takes me somewhere between 5 minutes to a half hour to plan and type out the moves for both countries that I control...

@NerdNinja

Want a food trade? Wursts for Pitas, tax free...

It takes me somewhere between 5 minutes to a half hour to plan and type out the moves for both countries that I control...

@NerdNinja

Want a food trade? Wursts for Pitas, tax free...

I'm actually planning for all the countries at once, partly to anticipate moves, but also in the case of someone having no idea what to do (I'll suggest a move to any ally that needs it)