Josh from Fractal

Akula

I can't be the only person who wants to see Josh on live-stream with Slick & Linus right?

:D

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

He was on a livestream with them a few months back :P

He was on a livestream with them a few months back? *runs off to find the archive footage*

He already has been on the Livestream, dude is funny as hell. I hope we get to see him come back to the livestream again :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Oh as if i missed that :o

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

He looks like my girlfriends dad, except cool and not the most intimidating person i have ever met.

My Timewaster: i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.19v, Asus P8Z77-V, Noctua NH-D14, Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 16 GB Corsair Vengance, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, HAF 912, Logitech G710+, G700

Josh is awesome. He was a guest on the Tek as well

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

I don't know why but for some reason Josh reminds me of Cliff Bleszinski.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Am I the only one that found him uninformative? I watched that live stream and at the end of it, no knowledge was gained. He wasn't that interesting as well (He was just a PR person if I remember, not an actual case engineer)

I mean it was nice to see someone else on the livestream and to see what he has to say but I didn't think he was superawesome or anything like that

Though I have to admit the Fractal Design booth video was quite funny ''this is our Linus model'' :D

What a legend  :D The subtle jab of 'bigger isn't always better' that Linus made in relation to the full tower may have gone over some peoples heads and they may have thought he really didn't like it. From the side of Fractal's marketing team they probably weren't too stoked with the negative comments on it but hey I'm sure it doesn't matter because their cases are amazing and will sell regardless  :)

He was on a livestream with them a few months back :P

Linus grilled him on his failed Biohazard company so much in that live feed that I think all the flaming he got at Computex was well deserved.

Linus grilled him on his failed Biohazard company so much in that live feed that I think all the flaming he got at Computex was well deserved.

Agreed. They just kept bringing that Biohazard thing up so much ><

I think its mainly his face and that expression he has all the time.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't know why but for some reason Josh reminds me of Cliff Bleszinski.

Lol reminds me of him too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

someone doesn't watch the livestream very often ;)

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |