The 4790k giveaway I talked about.

cab11150904

US and Canada probably and it's been used for about a month.

How well can it overclock?

No idea. Haven't overclocked it.

Why are you doing a giveaway?

I can haz? So my brother can finally get a good pc

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Why are you doing a giveaway?

Because I want to.  Do I need to explain myself?

Interested, U.S. resident!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Because I want to.  Do I need to explain myself?

Well I was just wondering because you only used it for a month. So did you get a new processor like an X99 mobo and processor?

Would certainly be nice to get an unlocked cpu since i have a water cooler on a 3770...

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Would certainly be nice to get an unlocked cpu since i have a water cooler on a 3770...

Why? lol

It was a closed loop single 120mm radiator on sale for $20, and I figured I could use it eventually.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I am veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery interested 

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

I'm interested. My bro needs a rig. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I'm certainly interested! 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I mentioned about a week ago that I was thinking about giving away a 4790k and I have decided to.  I'll pick whenever so whoevers interested just let me know on the board here.  To address a few questions it's US and Canada only probably and I haven't tried to OC it so I have no idea how it does.

I would be very interested in this. I only have a laptop right now but am in the process of getting all of the parts to build a computer and this would help me reduce the cost dramtically so I would be able to finish sooner,

o man really interested. go great for my steam box i have half built......wife had to get a new car ...damn her lol

phenom x 4 955 /zalman 120mm cooler/ asus crosshair furmula 3 / 8gb corsair xm3 ram /saphhire r9 280/ wd black 1tb/ lg bluray drive/pci usb 3/nzxt 530 case

IM NOT YELLING I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS FOR WORK

I mentioned about a week ago that I was thinking about giving away a 4790k and I have decided to. I'll pick whenever so whoevers interested just let me know on the board here. To address a few questions it's US and Canada only probably and I haven't tried to OC it so I have no idea how it does.

I'm interested.

How do you plan to find a winner? rng?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...