Bad Drivers Minecraft Error

Muffinator

I recently built  computer and I installed the latest drivers. When I start Minecraft I get this error:

Bad video card drivers!            -----------------------      Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------Generated 6/7/13 5:30 AM-- System Details --Details:	Minecraft Version: 1.5.2	Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1	Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation	Memory: 418957600 bytes (399 MB) / 518979584 bytes (494 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)	JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m	AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used	Suspicious classes: No suspicious classes found.	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0	LWJGL: 2.4.2	OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null	Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.	Type: Client (map_client.txt)	Texture Pack: Default	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)	Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:185)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:311)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:856)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)	at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:235)	at avv.a(SourceFile:56)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:507)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)--- END ERROR REPORT 819df93 ----------

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Looks like the drivers lack OpenGL support. What graphics card do you have?

Update your video card drivers. What gpu do you have?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm using integrated graphics on my 3570k.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

You can download drivers here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Already downloaded the drivers and installed it. Still wont work.

Yeah. Exept it was the 64 bit version.

You're running a 32-bit copy of Windows 7 though.

You're running a 32-bit copy of Windows 7 though.

No I'm not.

I really need to know how to fix this...

Just remembered that I need to update windows... That might be the issue. Trying that now.

No I'm not.

Weird the report says "Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1".

Weird the report says "Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1".

It says in my System Properties that I do have a 64-bit operating system.

Not an expert at all on the subject, but could it be Java interfering? Wrong Java version, I mean. Honestly, whenever I've had Minecraft issues, no matter the error, I just update Java, and it works again. At one point I had the wrong Java installed - the 32bit version on my 64bit Windows - that screwed up Minecraft also...

I got the same message when my Java wasn't up to date. It would not let me log in to MC or go online in Java games. That may be the problem. If not, you may want to get a new GPU and stop using the integrated one. P.S. I like your processor ;)

I sometimes get that when I have some mods installed, if you do try un-installing them and try again

Try making a .bat file with the line:

java -Xmx800m -jar "Minecraft.jar"

Put this in the same folder as your Minecraft.exe file and change the .exe extension to a .jar extension.

\