[UK] Pricespy - Save money on your builds

Hydra

http://pricespy.co.uk (not too sure if it works outside of UK) is basically a comparison site for almost everything you can buy. I've saved like £40 on my build, I know it isn't much, however it is for people who are on tight budgets. You can also add items to a list -kinda like PcPartPicker- and it will automatically update the prices to the cheapest. They compare loads of popular companies like Amazon and scan so I definitely recommend a look:) 

Hydra :)

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

In Australia I use staticice.com.au. PC Part Picker is awesome and I use it quite a bit but for price checks on the best deal I can get I use staticice.

I just really like the UI of PriceSpy. I generally use PC Part Picker, but to find the best deals I go on PriceSpy :P

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Doesn't show all the deals, I've found plenty of items cheaper on sites that PPP doesn't list and even some that it usually lists but not for that item.

its another option.