does sound blaster z front panel have headphones amp

Christianm

hello everyone, sorry if this question have been asked previously but I couldn't fine the answer.
I need to know if Sound Blaster Z front panel header provide headphones amp like the back I/O? my headphones wire is not long enough to reach the back I/O and I only use chassis headphones jack. I will use the extension cable if necessary but I don't want too many wires. thanks.

hello everyone, sorry if this question have been asked previously but I couldn't fine the answer.

I need to know if Sound Blaster Z front panel header provide headphones amp like the back I/O? my headphones wire is not long enough to reach the back I/O and I only use chassis headphones jack. I will use the extension cable if necessary but I don't want too many wires. thanks.

Isn't that easy to tell by yourself? Plug the headphone to the back panel, then play a song. Unplug headphone, plug it to the front panel, listen to the same song, with the same volume setting. Is it lower on volume compared to the back panel? Is it so low that it's not enjoyable? There, you've answered your own question :)

thanks for reply. sure I will check it by myself when i'm gonna get my soundcard in a week or so.