Terrorist's Mother Blames Son's Actions on Video Games

TotalBiscuit, Tragedy and Video Game Violence :

My old history teacher always told us to take every bit of news we get with a

grain of salt, he would always say: "Cui bono? Cui bono?" (who is profiting)

Still makes me kinda sad that this video is still up to date with the media coverage.

I will admit that I commonly drive into cop base in Arma 3 to car-bomb a few officers.

jks jks lol

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

• 2 weeks later...

What a surprise she's trying to find an excuse for her shitty attempt at parenting.

She's finally realizing her mistake after pretending to give a damn for so long. 

Actually give a damn about your kids. And when they do shit wrong, you know whose fault it is? Yours! You know why? He had to know right vs. wrong from somewhere! GAMES didn't make him. YOU did! As the parent, you are supposed to clearly point out that at home they are SAFE, and they should be able to communicate their problems. Instead, she probably just let him sit alone and feel "trapped". How did she know he was trapped!? What, did you ASK him? Why not TELL us why he felt trapped if you know so much! 

Games didn't cause him to snap... your lack of giving a fuck did. If your kid feels trapped, let him tell you why. Don't ignore him and blame a harmless pass-time for his actions. 

And if video games WERE the cause, where the fuck were you to take them away in the first place? 

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.