Why do people hate Elric from tech of tomorrow?

melias24

i Smell a conspiracy theory on the rise  :ph34r:

and btw there is way more than one incident, most of the complaints i have stumbled upon regarding him is related to massive hatred outbursts like that, he is acting like a 8 year old child whose world just broke down because he didn't get that new game, to make it worse he hasn't eaten and has low blood sugar, so he is unreasonably cranky/pissy and doesn't even know why himself.

stop for a moment, understand exactly why you feel like you do and evaluate if it is reasonable or not, a grown up should be capable of that much. Regardless of how blindly angry or stupid one might be.

Like when tek syndicate brought it up in a recent video, I think they outed Shadow of Mordor's marketing team for favorable reviews for early copies of the game. Though I think that sort of thing has been happening for a while. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

What if the company is paying the reviewers? 

And what if reviewers are copying what other reviewers say? Like one massive human centipede of misinformation + Bias. 

Not sure why but that kinda grossed me out :D

Good thing is, if I bought the product and I'm disappoined I still have 2 weeks of shipping it back for free :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

post-216-0-97333200-1413311399.pngHe flames everyone that disagrees with him or gives him criticism. And he flames them hard, like REALLY REALLY hard.

Be warned

The reason why I do not trust this picture is "View Source"

Not sure why but that kinda grossed me out :D

Good thing is, if I bought the product and I'm disappoined I still have 2 weeks of shipping it back for free :)

...I don't think this is going to help in un-grossing you out..   :D

Centipede-gif.gif

But I feel it is a good visual metaphor of quickly shit can spread. Like the current 30FPS v.s 60FPS discussion going on now. 

Does that include games? The shipping back after 2 weeks?

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

The reason why I do not trust this picture is "View Source"

The true source: 

image.png

It sounds like it was written by an averagely aged console call of duty player 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

to put it in as nice as possible.

He isn't the best person with words then people critize, correct, ask or define things wich he coverd in his video's, he stands a bit to close to his community and his way of answering can be seen as a kind of angry pretty quickly.

not to forget, he is the type of person that falls for trolls, wich could be the source of this whole problem.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

to put it in as nice as possible.

He isn't the best person with words then people critize, correct, ask or define things wich he coverd in his video's, he stands a bit to close to his community and his way of answering can be seen as a kind of angry pretty quickly.

not to forget, he is the type of person that falls for trolls, wich could be the source of this whole problem.

>2014

>Internet

>Youtuber

>Not having a thick skin

kek

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

>2014

>Internet

>Youtuber

>Not having a thick skin

kek

>implying

>not greentexting

>saying kek

>anon confirmed

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I'm one of the people that hate him. His voice is super annoying and he sounds really dumb a lot of the time. 

>implying

>not greentexting

>saying kek

>anon confirmed

>greentexting

>saying >implying

>Bsmith confirmed for 4chan user

If you're buying one corsair product, then you look at all the other products corsair has it makes you want to swap your parts out with corsair alternatives even if they are not as good.

Fanboyism is a disease

Corsair fanboyism really is the worst, too...

There's not a single negative review of any of the new corsair cases, and they're pretty pathetic imo...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Corsair fanboyism really is the worst, too...

There's not a single negative review of any of the new corsair cases, and they're pretty pathetic imo...

Stuff ya. I'm getting a Carbide air 540 to replace my NZXT Phantom 530.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Stuff ya. I'm getting a Carbide air 540 to replace my NZXT Phantom 530.

So you're getting a mediocre case to replace a pretty bad one :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

So you're getting a mediocre case to replace a pretty bad one :P

Yes, liked it at the time, and now i hate it soo much.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

to be fair, I find Linus' voice a lot more annoying than elric's, but I still love him as a youtuber and a person

I don't like the guy. It's not so much his voice but his inflections. He tries to talk like he's a fucking sports announcer or something. I've always thought he was annoying and would mute most of his videos, but this one in particular was the one that made me finally hit the unsubscribe button. Idk why I even subscribed in the first place. His jokes are stupid and he keeps interrupting this guy all the time. 

Now I cringe every time I hear him talk. 

i used to love him when he was at motherboards.org ( an absolute king!)

but i think its cos he go kicked out of his own company that he is acting immaturely

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

before you even get into his childish behavior

do you guys even question yourself on what you're watching videos for? or do you all just blindly subscribe because he's just another "tech youtuber"?

his videos are completely lacking in.....anything...

I just don't understand what you get in watching them. the content, quality, and presentation is like something you would find on some garbage forgotten cable channel on mainstream TV in the 90s

I have no idea who he is

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers