Canadian Parliament Building in Lockdown (Multiple Shots fired)

emachado99

I'm actually rather surprised he got inside. 

There's a story to tell your grandchildren. 

That Secret Service director resigned because she was apparently borderline retarded and incapable of protecting one of the most powerful people on the planet who has access to the best defense force on the planet. That's impressive.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I think that's basically what happened. It wasn't very far inside anyway.

Gotta say, I was kinda impressed surprised they didn't shoot him as soon as he made it past the door.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I think that's basically what happened. It wasn't very far inside anyway.

Big difference between tackled and shot. Just saying.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Big difference between tackled and shot. Just saying.

I think he was already brandishing a gun and moving aggressively, those people don't tend to be tackled.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I think he was already brandishing a gun and moving aggressively, those people don't tend to be tackled.

Agreed. but they did tackle him, not shoot him...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Agreed. but they did tackle him, not shoot him...

Are we talking about the same guy?  I'm talking about the guy from today.  He got major lead poisoning.

Are we talking about the same guy?  I'm talking about the guy from today.  He got major lead poisoning.

Lol No. Dildor and I went on a little tangent about the guy who jumped the fence at the white house a month or so ago and made it all the way in side.

Minor confusion lol.

Well ISIS couldn't get into 'Murica so where else is there?

We have a big unsecured border with mexico and the government is waiving the welcome flag. We also have Cuban refugees building makeshift flotillas and finding their way into Florida (been that way for years).

Lol No. Dildor and I went on a little tangent about the guy who jumped the fence at the white house a month or so ago and made it all the way in side.

Minor confusion lol.

Eh without knowing what that guys motives were, it could have been harmless.  Enter canadian teen breaking into a prominent political leaders' home:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/no-charges-expected-in-trudeau-break-in-reports/article20205012/

Eh without knowing what that guys motives were, it could have been harmless.  Enter canadian teen breaking into a prominent political leaders' home:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/no-charges-expected-in-trudeau-break-in-reports/article20205012/

You don't see a difference between a drunk teen stumbling into the wrong house and a man jumping a 10 foot fence, running past multiple armed security guards, entering a secured building, and striking another security guard?

Not exactly the same thing.

You don't see a difference between a drunk teen stumbling into the wrong house and a man jumping a 10 foot fence, running past multiple armed security guards, entering a secured building, and striking another security guard?

Not exactly the same thing.

I'm just saying people make poor choices and they aren't necessarily out to hurt someone.  ( I don't know anything about the dude jumping the fence, maybe he was out to get someone, idk)

If this does turn out to be an ISIS threat then it'll be a very interesting next few months. Very rarely does Canada rise to international headlines due to gun related issues let alone ones on parliament hill. If this is ISIS and these incidents continue, it won't be very long before, at least, Canadian and American wheels are on the ground.

Well ISIS couldn't get into 'Murica so where else is there? 

what are you talking about? yes they can, so easily........too easily 

@Mentoast not with the current american president

Edited by FireofDestruction

It's almost safe to say that the shooter from today is affiliated with ISIS, as a picture of him holding the same long rifle used in the shootings was posted by an ISIS-affiliated Twitter account. Also, threats of attacks on Canadian soil were made by ISIS-affiliated accounts on Twitter (those of ISIS soldiers) shortly before the incident.. Same deal as the extremist in Quebec who ran down a mountie, everyone's praising him on Twitter now.

It's almost safe to say that the shooter from today is affiliated with ISIS, as a picture of him holding the same long rifle used in the shootings was posted by an ISIS-affiliated Twitter account. Also, threats of attacks on Canadian soil were made by ISIS-affiliated accounts on Twitter (those of ISIS soldiers) shortly before the incident.. Same deal as the extremist in Quebec who ran down a mountie, everyone's praising him on Twitter now.

Who are you, CSIS? The guy was just a deranged lone wolf. Highly doubt he's affiliated with ISIL.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

He's an Islam convert at the least. Not saying that everyone who's an Islam is affiliated, but when you go on a shooting spree in the parliament building of a nation that's been getting a lot of attention from ISIS, and then you happen to be a recent Islam convert, then yeah it starts looking like the two are related.

Who are you, CSIS? The guy was just a deranged lone wolf. Highly doubt he's affiliated with ISIL.

It was not a break and enter, he was drunk and in the wrong house.

Enough with this ISIS brainwashing non-sense it was just one mad guy with a gun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I honestly don't know what to say about this, I could go down a lot of roads, but the only real thing to say is that it's sad.

Enough with this ISIS brainwashing non-sense it was just one mad guy with a gun.

1. I assume you have proof of this?

2. You cant prove a negative.

3. Just two days prior (if I remember correctly about the timeline) a man ran over some people in Canada "in support of ISIS"

4. An ISIS related twitter has claimed him as one of their own.

I love how all the left can do is claim "they're just fear mongering!" when all evidence is to the contrary, hell even the leader (president, prime minister, whatever) has stated that arming the "rebels" in syria to fight the assad regime doesn't make sense, because those rebels are in fact isis, and then elsewhere we are "fighting" fucking isis.

Nevermind the fact that you can't win a war with air power alone. This situation is entirely fucked, and was entirely created by our current president, he did his best to get out of iraq as quickly as he could because he'd promised that to his voters in his campaign, and as a result, he left a power vacuum and now even george bush looks like he knows more about foreign policy

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Isn't obama muslim -_- i mean his dad was...

Doesn't really matter. He's either incompetent or apart of it either way.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs