Iphone 6 Explodes in mans pocket.

XTankSlayerX

A Tesla has batteries that also explode when punctured.

Jesus stop the presses and get them off the road. Think of all the children!

It is surprising to see how far that thing is bent, could be that they stepped on it in an attempt to put out the flames.

I'm not a fan of Apple, but hating on them for this is just nonsense. More phones have exploded, including Samsung's, Sony's and even a Oneplus device. Could happen to anything with a battery really.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

pictures of victim's burn marks and burnt jeans

http://philliplechter.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/my-apple-iphone-6-bent-and-caught-on-fire-in-my-front-pocket/

inb4 apple telling him that he put the phone in his pocket incorrectly....lol

If they did that, then they should go burn in hell with their iPhone bombs

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

The bend is why it exploded. Cause and effect. 

Can you check next weeks lottery number while you got your crystal ball out, or does it only work for looking back in the past?

We have absolutely 0 evidence that says the bend was the cause, and not the effect. What if the explosion/heat caused it to bend? You're just making an assumption and then building the story around that.

Since you can see burn marks on his leg in photos there are only 2 explanations.

1) The iPhone is so fragile that it bend that much from simply having it in his pocket. (I don't think he bent it until it exploded and then put it in his pocket, right?)

2) It exploded while in his pocket and that caused it to bend.

Anyway a handful of reports on exploding batteries in a particular smartphone is to be expected. It has happened to both Samsung and Apple before, and it will happen again in the future.

Although, this might be one of the few times it happened with stock parts (I assume nobody have had to change their iPhone 6 battery for a third party one yet). Usually it's because of a cheap third party battery or the users doing something extremely stupid (like that guy who tried to repair his water damaged Samsung phone by microwaving it, then claimed it just spontaneously caught fire).

Can you check next weeks lottery number while you got your crystal ball out, or does it only work for looking back in the past?

We have absolutely 0 evidence that says the bend was the cause, and not the effect. What if the explosion/heat caused it to bend? You're just making an assumption and then building the story around that.

Since you can see burn marks on his leg in photos there are only 2 explanations.

1) The iPhone is so fragile that it bend that much from simply having it in his pocket. (I don't think he bent it until it exploded and then put it in his pocket, right?)

2) It exploded while in his pocket and that caused it to bend.

Anyway a handful of reports on exploding batteries in a particular smartphone is to be expected. It has happened to both Samsung and Apple before, and it will happen again in the future.

Although, this might be one of the few times it happened with stock parts (I assume nobody have had to change their iPhone 6 battery for a third party one yet). Usually it's because of a cheap third party battery or the users doing something extremely stupid (like that guy who tried to repair his water damaged Samsung phone by microwaving it, then claimed it just spontaneously caught fire).

You're so dumb that I'm not even going to bother with a proper reply. 

Another new fearure Apple was trying to hide.

The "Survival mode" for travelers :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

#EXXXPLOSIONGATE

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein