anyone explain please not probably anyone i want someone....naah i want everyone

Go to solution Solved by Shroomster,

oh thanks you know any good ones?

The Scarlet is quite good. A good friend of mine uses one for music production. The 2i2 is the base model pretty much.

Hello guys i want someone to explain to me what's that thing that i plug my BeyerDynamic headphones and AT2035 microphone in the same time i think it's called converter,hub,switcher i don't know i need your help and after the explanation part we start the recommendation operation  

Hello guys i want someone to explain to me what's that thing that i plug my BeyerDynamic headphones and AT2035 microphone in the same time i think it's called converter,hub,switcher i don't know i need your help and after the explanation part we start the recommendation operation  

explain further is it usb connected or does it have a dial  does it have a volume dial

reading this post is like trying to decode the German enigma

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Pics maybe ? to help us understand what you are trying to say ?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

That title...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Pics maybe ? to help us understand what you are trying to say ?

pics or it didn't happen

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

pics or it didn't happen

^this xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

this thread is dying by the ops will

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Doyou mean a mobile audio port with 4 of these stripes on the connector?

That title...

Don't worry i have more titles like this so you can be entertained 

Doyou mean a mobile audio port with 4 of these stripes on the connector?

i meant this what do you call it "audio interface"

Don't worry i have more titles like this so you can be entertained 

I mean having your issue or topic of question would probably be better...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Audio interface? Like the Scarlet line?

scarlett2i23quarter_1.jpg

this is it but any recommendations? 

It is called an USB audio interface.

I mean having your issue or topic of question would probably be better...

i wanted the title to be interesting someone would say:"what's wrong with this guy probably i'm gonna check this out!" probably not everybody

focusrite scarlett 2i2

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D