What is the best part about Linus Tech Tips videos?

Linus is a very funny and nice guy, he also doesn't get all too deep into very specifc tech stuff like what PCper does, stuff that I personally don't enjoy.

Attitude, knowledge and speed. He gives you what you need, when you need it without a lot of filler but does it in such a way that is humorous. The biggest problem with NCIXtv is Linus. In comparison everyone else is drab and lifeless. He comes on the scene and *boom* instant party!

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

The shameless razor advertising

Shave time. Shave money. Dollar Shave Club.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Linus and Luke's wacky behaviour. Unlike NCIX, it is structured. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

In depth, but easy to understand videos, humor added to dry topics (especially TechQuickie [see channel name/series titles]), how the WAN show is often a conversation, and Edzel's pro editing skills.

might sound a bit creepy.

but the format of the show is real casual, and it feels like a few pals chatting about shit thats been happening in tech.

i think if they get any more "professional" looking or stop fucking things up it would actually detract from the show.

another major advantage is that linus and his team are very aware of the internet law of gaben; which states that if you lie on the internet, you will be found out in minutes and no one will ever forget.

Our lord Linus of course! Simply basking in his glorious aura while he preaches the word of the digital age is enough to fill one with joy and happiness for the whole day.

-Hallowed are the followers of Linus.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.